Kuato's Paintwork and Sculpture Update 2/7/17

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kuato's Paintwork and Customs

Hey Chris, tried sending you a PM, but you are full up!

Can you please confirm if you have received my package when you get time.

Ta. :D

I sure did Tim, and I'm excited to get started :), I will have more to post soon guys, I will be replying to all pms throughout these few days so hang tight :) until then here are a few pics
SG105019.JPG

SG1050161.JPG

SG105022.JPG

Last edited:

Looking good Chris. Really like the first pic of the Joker you posted.

Thanks guys, CF im clearing the way my friend.
Thank you Josh, yeah that was the only picture I was actually very satisfied with, i had such a hard time taking pics of this head, any tips? your pics looked great

Chris

Thanks for clarifying Chris! No rush at all mate.

Oh my that Joker is splendid!! The skin/white make up balance esp.

Got the sparrow and solo the other day. Will post pics. Just wanted to say thank you Kuato, these are real works of art.

Got the sparrow and solo the other day. Will post pics. Just wanted to say thank you Kuato, these are real works of art.

I'd like to see those - I love seeing anything that Chris has painted.

Fantastic paint job on that Joker, Chris...Hopefully mine will turn out just like that.

That Sparrow looks great with alittle weathering to the outfit you would be golden. Chris you did a good job on that one!

Breathes deeply...every time this thread is updated, and it turns out to be someone else's heads, I have to go and eat a large bar of chocolate!!!

Chris, when I saw that Sparrow I liked it so much, I swear the baby woke up inside me and started kicking!!!!

Back