Kuato's Paintwork and Sculpture Update 2/7/17

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kuato's Paintwork and Customs

HOLY ^^^^ Kuato you are a god of brushes and paint. Looks fantastic. I'm floored to see this finished!!!!

You'd swear that was real hair on his face. It looks so soft and fuzzy like real hair.

HOLY ^^^^ Kuato you are a god of brushes and paint. Looks fantastic. I'm floored to see this finished!!!!

Not quite finished :), still need to make some enhancements. but he is put to side right now to make room for finishing Rainman's Blondie. for you.
Thanks guys

Kuato, amazing works with those sculpt and paint job. Really you brings them to life!!!:rock:rock:rock

Thank you guys :),
Well just got through taking pics of the Neca Terminator Repaint, really a pretty good sculpt congrats to the sculptor for one of the best 1/6 T2 arnies so far, too much texture for my taste but I dont mind it much here is the before and after, still need to finish this figure up and do some touch ups to the sculpt.
before
P8040070.JPG

After
P8040061.JPG

P8040067.JPG

P8040065.JPG

P8040069.JPG

Thanks guys. Due to time constraints and my upcoming college semester nearing, I am taking no more commissions at all at this point, only those that I have already received the heads from are the ones I am finishing. Hopefully late this year I can begin again, Thanks to those who all made inquiries, I am very sorry but just like Ive mentioned via pm's there are plenty of remarkable talents on here that can help you guys out :)

Wow! Saya and I bought the neca just for the hs and gun. You've shown why.

Thanks Dwing :)

Well still not giving up on this Matt Damon sculpt, I did a little resculpting to the longbow sculpt, basically changing top of hair and sides a bit, and basically made his face a little smoother and younger looking, well here are some preliminary shots of how it looks like now.

P8130010.JPG

P8040004.JPG

looks great mate.... the original sculptor's style is very facial muscle oriented ... now that you have smoothed it out it looks more natural. Good job!

Thanks guys.
Jack, you hit it on the money about the sculptor, which is a shame cause they are really great sculpts that he puts out, its just they need the extremeness taken out of them, if that makes sense :)

Chris

Back