Kuato's Paintwork and Sculpture Update 2/7/17

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kuato's Paintwork and Customs

Thats a Great custom you got Jon, very very cool.
WEll keeping on subject here are some more pics of that BR Joker repaint I did just did some touch ups and took some better pics closeups show my flaws :-( but at least you can see the detail in the paint/makeup
P7010050.JPG

P7010052.JPG

P7010059.JPG

P7010061.JPG

P7010060.JPG

Really awesome paint job!! love it

Thats a Great custom you got Jon, very very cool.
WEll keeping on subject here are some more pics of that BR Joker repaint I did just did some touch ups and took some better pics closeups show my flaws :-( but at least you can see the detail in the paint/makeup
P7010050.JPG

P7010052.JPG

P7010059.JPG

P7010061.JPG

P7010060.JPG

Simply amazing. Wow, between you, Josh and Les, there's some amazing Joker repaints out there...

Thank guys!
Imaresqd1, awesome headsculpt you have pictured there right below your name!

Thanks Tay,
Well here is my second attempt at this really cool Bale sculpt done by Erick Sosa
Enjoy!
P7030097.JPG

P7030078.JPG

P7030083.JPG

P7030080.JPG

The paint is incredible, wow! Something semi off about the sculpt, maybe it's the eyes, but the paint job is outstanding. A couple of the pics look like a frame grab from a movie. Nice job Kuato!

This is the best looking Bale repaint I've ever seen! Congrats Chris!
I wish I had one...:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Stunning work Chris - the way you paint hair (each individual hair!) is pretty much perfection.

The John Connor is great. The best part of this paint up for me is the hair line. It looks so real.:banana

hey man..just looked through whole thread..great stuff!
What do you use to paint?

haha, still alive Jesse, by the way trade is all yours my friend, sorry got back to you so late, just pm me about it.
Busy indeed Tim :),
well here is a wip of a set of sculpts im doing for KBA, still not done with this sculpt but took some pics two in daylight and one later on when it got cloudy, still need to do some work on the beard and skin tone, but thought i would show these to prove i am still alive and well :)
P7310037.JPG

P7310040.JPG

P7310042.JPG
Well hope to post more pics soon, finishing up a custom T2 figure using the Neca 12" head, sculpt is really nice, just needed a new paint job.

Chris

Sweet paint job Kuato...you never cease to amaze me. I've also sent a pm for you. Let me know your availability.

haha, still alive Jesse, by the way trade is all yours my friend, sorry got back to you so late, just pm me about it.
Busy indeed Tim :),
well here is a wip of a set of sculpts im doing for KBA, still not done with this sculpt but took some pics two in daylight and one later on when it got cloudy, still need to do some work on the beard and skin tone, but thought i would show these to prove i am still alive and well :)
P7310037.JPG
Well hope to post more pics soon, finishing up a custom T2 figure using the Neca 12" head, sculpt is really nice, just needed a new paint job.

Chris

Back