Kratos statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Dusty, any idea when the "Ask Sideshow" portion of the website will be getting updated? Seems we are a bit late this month.

Hey Dusty, any idea when the "Ask Sideshow" portion of the website will be getting updated? Seems we are a bit late this month.

No idea - it all depends on when they can get a chance to steam through them. If you have anything that is time sensitive / order reliant (meaning a question about an item which is shipping really soon & is a make-or-break deal, etc), our Customer Service department is the best way to find out that info because they have direct access to the production staff. 'Ask Sideshow' is mostly meant to give you peek inside the production process, not for time-sensitive order questions :duff

hi, new here

this is my first sideshow collectible to acquire. i'm satisfied, very satisfied.

1e1049e2c99b1220e67fb73033c2c823.jpg

more pics: https://www.figure.fm/post/en/21906/Kratos+17-inch+Polystone+Statue+by+Sideshow+Collectibles.html

thanks for the detailed pictures :)
best to post them in the Game Collectiblez thread -> kratos :) this is mostly for questions (I presume)

hi, new here

this is my first sideshow collectible to acquire. i'm satisfied, very satisfied.

Hecaitomix, for your own sanity get out now man, spare yourself the worry of where to put your endless supply of statues and figures, spare yourself the worries of which to get when you cant afford both, spare yourself the indignity of working the streets in thigh high stilettos and crotchless chaps to pay for that huge glorious statue that will put your others to shame

Save yourself before it's too laaaaaaaaate...:(

(and welcome to the forum :))

^^Where were you when I first walked into this forum???
No one told all these and now, in under 6 months I own 12 SSC pieces and am waiting for 4 more in the coming 2 months....

I'm gonna display mine with one blade of Athena and one claw of Hades. Is that game accurate? :lol

Hecaitomix, for your own sanity get out now man, spare yourself the worry of where to put your endless supply of statues and figures, spare yourself the worries of which to get when you cant afford both, spare yourself the indignity of working the streets in thigh high stilettos and crotchless chaps to pay for that huge glorious statue that will put your others to shame

Save yourself before it's too laaaaaaaaate...:(

(and welcome to the forum :))

I wish someone would have warned me.... now it's too late..:panic:

Good thing your first purchase wasn't:

Lord of Darkness LSB
Iron Man Maquette
Spider Man Maquette
Iron Man 1:1 Bust
Indiana Jones PF (Detroit version)
1:1 Angel of Death Hellboy II bust
Sabretooth LSB bust
Predalien Maquette
Planet Hulk vs Silver Savage Dio
Alien Queen Diorama
Venom LSB Bust

Or you would would be $%(^#%%# at SideShow right now.But it's just matter of time.

Welcome to the club.:peace

SIdeshow ruined my bank account in 2010 and continues doing it in 2011.

My first statue was the Bowen Green Retro Hulk on may 2010.

That was when i was contaminated by the virus!

Since then i bought(All the old ones from freaks):

Hulk PF
Thor PF
Captain America PF EX
Wolverine PF
Sabretooth PF EX
Hulk vs Spider Dio EX
Spider PF
Hot Toys Batman DX
Enterbay Jack Bauer
Hot Toys Joker DX
Hot TOys Hell Boy
Hot Toys Leonidas
Hot Toys Guardian Predator
Koto Iron Man Mark IV
Yoda vs Trooper t-800 EX
Gandalf the Grey PF EX
Jack Sparrow PF
Venon Comiquette
Carnage Comiquette
Spider Comiquette
Hulk Comiquette
Iron Man Maquette
Obi Wan PF EX
Vader PF EX
Gambit PF EX
Hot Toys Berserker Predator
Morgul Lord PF EX
Kratos Statue

All of that in less than one year. My wife cannot even imagine how much money i spent on these!!!

SIdeshow ruined my bank account in 2010 and continues doing it in 2011.

My first statue was the Bowen Green Retro Hulk on may 2010.

That was when i was contaminated by the virus!

Since then i bought(All the old ones from freaks):

Hulk PF
Thor PF
Captain America PF EX
Wolverine PF
Sabretooth PF EX
Hulk vs Spider Dio EX
Spider PF
Hot Toys Batman DX
Enterbay Jack Bauer
Hot Toys Joker DX
Hot TOys Hell Boy
Hot Toys Leonidas
Hot Toys Guardian Predator
Koto Iron Man Mark IV
Yoda vs Trooper t-800 EX
Gandalf the Grey PF EX
Jack Sparrow PF
Venon Comiquette
Carnage Comiquette
Spider Comiquette
Hulk Comiquette
Iron Man Maquette
Obi Wan PF EX
Vader PF EX
Gambit PF EX
Hot Toys Berserker Predator
Morgul Lord PF EX
Kratos Statue

All of that in less than one year. My wife cannot even imagine how much money i spent on these!!!

SideShow didn't ruined anything you did to yourself buying useless toys that will be all flaking and peeled off in about 5 years.

SideShow didn't ruined anything you did to yourself buying useless toys that will be all flaking and peeled off in about 5 years.

I do not know about you but that is what most of people do in their lives. They buy things that are worthless after 5 years. Computers, TVs, comic books, Home theaters, DVD/blu-ray players, vídeo Games, cell phones.

by the way i wasn't complaining. I was just joking.
If you do not spend your money in useless things you must be a really sad guy!

Back