Kratos statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silverfox

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Wrong blades on Kratos statue. He is displayed with the blades of Athena.
He should have the blades of exile since he is also wearing the boots of Hermes. It is not accurate to the game, and wanted to know if Sideshow was aware and if they will correct this detail.

Thanks

If they want people to pay $300 for a damn statue they better do it right. In the backstage pass they even say that he is holding the Blades of Exile but he isn't, somebody ****ed up on that one.

Yeah it does matter, it's like having Darth Vader using his blue lightsaber in A New Hope, it just makes no sense.

Yes Darth Vader did have a blue lightsaber, but it seems like you guys can't comprehend that.

It would be damn simple to change the design of the blades but they probably won't do that. Too much work.

It would be Awesome if they did fix their mistake. I am pretty sure they won't. I doubt any of the threads in this section really change anything.
The design of the Blades of Exile are really cool and different though, oh well at least they know what some of us think.

I am not surprised that anybody from Sideshow didn't say anything about this. There is still plenty of time to make 1,200 of the right design.

Not one response from anybody from Sideshow about this? no surprise.

Well thank the lord they took the time yesterday to clear up that sku number confusion we have all been so upset about. The questions about actual product seems silly compared to that.... :)

Back