Kotobukiya "The Dark Knight Returns" ARTFX Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awesome piece for a very good price... this koto line of batman is turning out to be one of the best IMHO

img7245b.jpg

img7239jh.jpg

img7249x.jpg

img7240cg.jpg

img7228h.jpg

Awesome pictures!

I wish Joker was full sized to be honest, would have made an incredible piece!

I wish they could just have given him least part of his legs stickin up out of the water.... right now he looks like he was cut in half and bats is beating a :horse

For what this piece represents, how it looks and the price...it's totally worth it and beautiful...period

So let's say I only need one figure/statue of TDKR, is this considered to be the definitive one?

It's either this one or this POS. I almost bought it back in the day but never saw good pictures of it. Until recently I had no clue how… crude it was.

901_tdk.jpeg

This is my first Koto statue and I love it. The paint apps are awesome and I really dig the sculpt. Very pleased with this purchase.

Yeah same, this is my first Koto statue as well and I'm very impressed with how solid and damn near perfect the paint work is.

Just got mine in and all I have to say is truly amazing! this piece is EPIC....dont care what its made out of its spectacular!

Hi guys! I will need your help! I would like to buy the DC collectibles Superman vs Batman statue, but I heard from someone (The Batman Professor) that the paint is bad on that one. So I would like to hear about your opinion about that piece. Also if it is really that bad than probably I will buy this one first instead. What do you guys think? Please help me. Thank you!

Hi guys! I will need your help! I would like to buy the DC collectibles Superman vs Batman statue, but I heard from someone (The Batman Professor) that the paint is bad on that one. So I would like to hear about your opinion about that piece. Also if it is really that bad than probably I will buy this one first instead. What do you guys think? Please help me. Thank you!

I'm also interested in that piece, but it is so expensive too and I have heard little to no reviews of it.

Love how the box doubles as its own case to display the figure. 10 out of 10

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Back