Kotobukiya Ikemen Statues (Male Bishoujos) Nightwing announced

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thread is like reading the bathroom wall off a male prison block. Needs more FEMALE b00bs and butts, not male poop shoots.

I honestly hurled in my mouth several times with the new Koto line starting with this Nightwing. But hey, different fan base I guess.
Major fail...

This thread is like reading the bathroom wall off a male prison block. Needs more FEMALE b00bs and butts, not male poop shoots.

I honestly hurled in my mouth several times with the new Koto line starting with this Nightwing. But hey, different fan base I guess.
Major fail...

I'm sorry to see you're so upset about a statue you're not interested in... :lol

You do know if you open your mouth the vomit will fall out?! unless you have a bile fetish?

Major fail...

It will be interesting though how they handle Bruce though. He is going to be on the more Daddy type spectrum :rotfl :wink1:

He def will have to be broader and more muscular that **** here and much older in appearance. Though I think in rebirth they have dialled his age back a bit in the comics now.

Major fail...

So a thread about Male Bishoujos needs female b00bs and butts, and you think it is a sign of our times that people can look at the male form and God forbid find it attractive, whereas less mature 'people' like you still look at the pictures for some reason and keep throwing up in their mouths, what rubbish you spew.

the funny thing is this looks absolutely no different than any of the other pvc statues in this scale. It just has a different name. Could easily fit in with DC's Batman B/W line? I honestly don't see the difference.

Just call it what it is, a gay version of Nightwing. It cracks me up people trying to play this off as anything else.... Anyone who says otherwise is just trying to bait people into a PC argument.

If you like it cool then buy it, if you don't then there's nothing to see here, move along.

This whole line will sell well no matter what some people think. There were a ton of people interested in it last year at SDCC. They already have the **** and ass covered with the female line so they're using this line to cover all the bases. :lol

Just call it what it is, a gay version of Nightwing. It cracks me up people trying to play this off as anything else.... Anyone who says otherwise is just trying to bait people into a PC argument.

If you like it cool then buy it, if you don't then there's nothing to see here, move along.

I wish you would, but you keep coming back... just admit you wanted to get a glimpse of that ass.

This is a pretty clear example of why it's a waste of time to discuss market-based issues with forum vets. Sure, if your only conception of the entire collecting market is based on the small, male-dominated audience here and on SF, anything outside of said demographic seems targeted. However, in the real world, smaller-scale statues* like Bishoujos and Bombshells sell equally among "both" genders and often not for the sex appeal. #Kotobukiya on Instagram is often filled with women cosplayers and fans dressed as the Bishoujo versions of Freddy and Jason, for example, which were literally designed with holes in their outfits so you can see their cleavage. If your argument is that they're all doing it for male attention, the door is that way.:wave

*I swear, forums are the only place you'll hear "quarter-scale is the most popular scale" when a Sideshow's mere 5000 ES DC statues still struggle to sell out and Bishoujos disappear from the shelves after a short retail period.

This is totally a gay version of nightwing...

image.jpg

Well, Grayson has no problem being left open to interpretation :rotfl

dick-grayson-9-straight-nightwing.jpg

But I do agree that they need to make the butt more pronounced. As a gymnast and regular fitness buff his glutes should be bigger.

dick-grayson-nightwing-secret-six-9.jpg

Definitely bigger.

The reactions to this statue kinda cracks me up. One of the reasons I am friends with a minuscule amount of forum members outside of the forum.

Will I buy it? I don't know, but I appreciate that it's there.

Well, Grayson has no problem being left open to interpretation :rotfl

View attachment 352763

But I do agree that they need to make the butt more pronounced. As a gymnast and regular fitness buff his glutes should be bigger.

View attachment 352764

Definitely bigger.

The reactions to this statue kinda cracks me up. One of the reasons I am friends with a minuscule amount of forum members outside of the forum.

Will I buy it? I don't know, but I appreciate that it's there.

aiKE0u6.gif

This line isn't going to destroy the hobby or ruin any collector's manhood. It's just another option for collectors.

I'm so happy there's some sane people in this thread.

There are literally thousands of sexualized female statues available, yet it makes you guys uncomfortable to see one sexy male statue? Get over yourselves.

Back