Kotobukiya Ikemen Statues (Male Bishoujos) Nightwing announced

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So if a guy poses with his ass on display it's "flamboyant" and/or "gay", but for a woman it's... what exactly? Normal?

Please just stop :lol

Please show me a straight guy who would pose with his ass on display and with his finger to his lips saying "shhhh"? As for woman yeah it is normal, you know why girls wear high heel shoes? because it enhances the appearance of their butt.... go to the beach and you will find lots of girls in bikini's with their ass and boobs popping out.....

Please remove your head from the PC Bubble and maybe you'll notice reality....

Please show me a straight guy who would pose with his ass on display and with his finger to his lips saying "shhhh"? As for woman yeah it is normal, you know why girls wear high heel shoes? because it enhances the appearance of their butt.... go to the beach and you will find lots of girls in bikini's with their ass and boobs popping out.....

You just seem pretty close-minded to me.

You just seem pretty close-minded to me.

I'm just speaking the truth..... and for the record I said twice already that I had no issues with the statues... The issue I do have is if I say the statue has a gay pose I get the PC Police after me....

I'm just speaking the truth..... and for the record I said twice already that I had no issues with the statues... The issue I do have is if I say the statue has a gay pose I get the PC Police after me....

He's not standing "with his ass on display and his finger to his lips saying 'shhhh.'" He's standing like a normal human being with his finger pointed in the air. It isn't even touching his lips. lol

He's not standing "with his ass on display and his finger to his lips saying 'shhhh.'" He's standing like a normal human being with his finger pointed in the air. It isn't even touching his lips. lol

Maybe the finger is symbolism for a ***** :rotfl

Look if you like the statues then buy them, don't worry about what I or anyone else thinks....

What's a normal human being? :lol It sounds like you're the one who's close minded. :wink1: If a man stands that way he's most likely gay, or trying to be funny. If I were to buy this as a gift for one of my straight friends it would be as a gag (when I hit the space button after gag the auto-correct changed it to *** :rotfl) gift.

Last edited:
this is the generation that come up with the term "microaggression" LOL!! there isn't anything small enough that they can't find to be offensive or upsetting at some level :rotfl

Wow. Just... wow.

Look again at the picture, I even highlighted for ya....

nightwing2.jpg

Arguing with PC people get's boring fast... I'm out of the conversation....

Wow, some of you guys are super insecure. Holy ****. I'm actually really surprised.

I'd never buy anything from this line, but I think it's a great idea. Some of you guys are just flat out hypocrites to be fine with the bishoujo line, but freak out over this.

Wow, some of you guys are super insecure. Holy ****. I'm actually really surprised.

I'd never buy anything from this line, but I think it's a great idea. Some of you guys are just flat out hypocrites to be fine with the bishoujo line, but freak out over this.

Statue of a sexualized woman is announced: "Day one purchase, knocked it out of the park **** yeah!"

Statue of a sexualized man is announced: "Gross, what are they doing this for?"

We live in a ****** world, mate.

nightwing2.jpg

I can't wait to see Damian. That pose is really hilarious and Jason looks like stroking his hair :rotfl what the heck is going on with koto. Just do a complete line of Bat family in ArtFx please

nightwing2.jpg

Yet the picture on the right is completely different. we have no idea what this figure is going to look like. But yeah, if you can't handle people disagreeing with you, get out of here. You're making yourself look like a giant ******* for no reason.

Sent from my SM-G925R4 using Tapatalk

Yet the picture on the right is completely different. we have no idea what this figure is going to look like. But yeah, if you can't handle people disagreeing with you, get out of here. You're making yourself look like a giant ******* for no reason.

Sent from my SM-G925R4 using Tapatalk

oh wow! did I hurt your feelings?

Capture.JPG

Went by the Koto booth at SDCC today, and they have a full size poster of Nightwing! I took all sorts of pics with him :yess: . Some random girl kept telling me he looks gay. I told her 1/3 of the pieces at this booth look pedophilic to me, so.... here we are. She didn't laugh... :) Oh well, all my friends did. :D

Went by the Koto booth at SDCC today, and they have a full size poster of Nightwing! I took all sorts of pics with him :yess: . Some random girl kept telling me he looks gay. I told her 1/3 of the pieces at this booth look pedophilic to me, so.... here we are. She didn't laugh... :) Oh well, all my friends did. :D

Care to share these pics?:)

Back