Kotobukiya EVA Shinji and Kaworu Gallery and Review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tendou-Kabuto

Super Freak
Reaction score
New Gallery and Review up!!!

HERE- https://www.centurysendsavior.com/KotoShinjiKaworu.html

Enjoy!

ShinjiKaworu40.jpg

Kabukiman said:
Good review, I too, am a Shinji fan.

Care to share where one might pick this up for $40?

Hey Bro

Sorry took so long to reply, Try www.estarland.com I think they got it for $40 or not much more. They are a local to me and a reliable business.

Anybody here have any of BANDAI SOUL OF CHOGOKIN evas? i would like to see some pics and size comparations!!:monkey2

p!tu said:
Anybody here have any of BANDAI SOUL OF CHOGOKIN evas? i would like to see some pics and size comparations!!:monkey2

I got all of them. what size comparisons would you like to see?

Tendou-Kabuto said:
I got all of them. what size comparisons would you like to see?
:monkey2 :monkey2 OMG Yes!!!!umm... with the Kaiyodo Evas that are like 8in if you have em!! if not something in the 8in arena!!! Thank you so much!!!!:monkey2 :monkey2 Oh are they plastic or metal?

p!tu said:
:monkey2 :monkey2 OMG Yes!!!!umm... with the Kaiyodo Evas that are like 8in if you have em!! if not something in the 8in arena!!! Thank you so much!!!!:monkey2 :monkey2 Oh are they plastic or metal?

I'll post a pic of all the Eva-01 I have later.

SOCs have Diecast.

p!tu said:

Eva6.jpg

From Left to Right- Revoltech Eva-01, Classic Kaiyodo Eva-01, Tamashii SPEC Eva-01 and SOC Eva-01

Other pics-

Eva1.jpg

Eva2.jpg

Eva3.jpg

Eva4.jpg

Which do you like best??

Love the EVAs. BUT the Perfect grade is what I love most!

I have it assembled but I dont want to display it until I have it painted.

Scarlet said:
Love the EVAs. BUT the Perfect grade is what I love most!

I have it assembled but I dont want to display it until I have it painted.

The PG is a classic but the technology is so aged now. It's the same with the Gundam PGs. The MGs have evolved so much in the past few yrs they hand the PGs their asses now in terms of Tech and stability. The Recent MG Zaku 2.0 is probably the Nicest kits Bandai has ever put out and is the pinnacle of Gunpla Tech even surpassing it's PG. So Much that ppl are reffering to the times as pre Zaku 2.0 and post Zaku 2.0

It has even began a new period. 100th MG is coming..

Tendou-Kabuto said:
Eva6.jpg

From Left to Right- Revoltech Eva-01, Classic Kaiyodo Eva-01, Tamashii SPEC Eva-01 and SOC Eva-01

Other pics-

Eva1.jpg

Eva2.jpg

Eva3.jpg

Eva4.jpg

Which do you like best??

ALL of them!!! I want them!!!all!!!!!!!:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2
Thanks so much for the pics!!

p!tu said:
ALL of them!!! I want them!!!all!!!!!!!:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2
Thanks so much for the pics!!

No Problem. Time for you to go out and buy them. They dont cost a lot. Very affordable.

Can anyone Tell me Wich one is better!!! Please!!
Im pretty sure this one is!
Eva01.jpg

But is this one like the Kaiyodo? Or is it a crapy version?
eva02.jpg

Thanks!!

The second figure was released back in 95(?) I used to have a few of them. crappy compared to the Kaiyodos, Chogokins etc.

They only had basic articulation and have problem standing!

Forgot which company made those. But at one point, they were freakin popular.

Back