Kotobukiya Colossus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you guys have the Koto Rulk or Koto Hulk or Sideshow Wolverine Com, you know how tall this guy will be!!! And I bet he is 1/2 off the price Sideshow is pricing their Colossus Com.

Sosa is a great sculptor but I think in this instance he exagerated the muscle mass of Colossus...IMO... He looks like Hulk.

WOW..this Koto might be my first to my collection...I definitely like this one more than SSC version.

Sosa is a great sculptor but I think in this instance he exagerated the muscle mass of Colossus...IMO... He looks like Hulk.

Shai...I agree with you. But IMHO I believe most of can overlook over-exaggeration of Colossus' mass because it appears to be a dynamic, well sculpted piece. I love SS as much as the next person, but Koto's interpretation blows Sideshow's away.

If you guys have the Koto Rulk or Koto Hulk or Sideshow Wolverine Com, you know how tall this guy will be!!! And I bet he is 1/2 off the price Sideshow is pricing their Colossus Com.

I hope it's in scale with Koto's Hulk pieces. they are pretty massive, so getting Colossus in that size would be pretty awesome.

which is good, imo because alot of this characters have exagerrated muscles too in the comic books.

which is good, imo because alot of this characters have exagerrated muscles too in the comic books.

Exactly!! Dif artist draw them differently, so we can expect sculpters to do the same!! I'm sorry but this statue has me AMAZED!!! I in on this statue and line!!:yess::yess:

Re: Koto Colossus

From the beginning it should be released in July ... according to the ad I saw at my local store ... but be very caution my friend ... after you have played SS ... you will find KOTO's paint ... well quite lousy ... but one thing I cant deny ... they know how to capture the essence of a character ... great pose and facial expression ... I consider the Wolverine Koto .... a much better work than all SS wolverine product ... (well maybe other than the LSB and the lB ... which are from different categories ...)

Yeah, I've heard rumour of a brown version of the Koto Wolverine so might hold out for that one?

I have not heard of that ... I just own the danger room wolverine ... and it is stunning .... It captures the wolverine in my mind ....

The brown costume Wolverine isn't just a rumor. I believe they were showing off prototypes of that and the X-Force variant last year. The question is when and how they'll be selling it. I'm guessing one of them will be an SDCC exclusive this summer.

Brown Wolvie was cancelled, unfortunately. :( I have the Koto Psylocke and whilst she's nice enough - great pose - she isn't up to the standards of a Sideshow (or Bowen) piece, IMO.

That said, I was quite looking forward to Koto's Rogue but they went and cancelled her, too. The rotten sods. :lol

Agreed about SS Psylocke being better than Koto's, but definitely not Bowen's. The only possible thing better about BD's is the paint. Apparently some of the Koto's have paint issues, (mine does not) The Koto has a more dynamic pose, and also is a sexier yet more powerful looking version of the two IMHO.
Can't wait for Koto's Colossus!

Back