Kotobukiya Colossus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys are right it will be a Change-o-Head, I went a looked over at SF and Quote "It will... a much more angry teeth grinding , kill you tovarish kinda face!" ZKULPTOR, I stand Corrected, Thanks

You guys are right it will be a Change-o-Head, I went a looked over at SF and Quote "It will... a much more angry teeth grinding , kill you tovarish kinda face!" ZKULPTOR, I stand Corrected, Thanks

No problem. Not to kick you while your down but my eyesight isnt the best and I could tell something was different with the head sculpt. :lol

Amazing artwork!

I would gladly bought it, but categorically do not like this pose ala "HULK SMASH" :gah:

if sideshow would have just listened to the fans *shakes head*

this piece looks amazing...anybody know the scale?

Oh man..such bad memory...let me see... I think 17" from tip of the fists to bottom of base.. yeah I am very sure... it is in scale with all of our previous projects... let me post a pic of him vs one of the hulks...

This thing is the best colossus ever!!!! Cant wait for this line!!! Hope it continues with all the X characters

Back