Kotobukiya Colossus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don not know Joe, Very Good question, The only Theory that I can arrive at is that Wolverine and Sabertooth are a match set, Being Bitter Enemy's and are a sideline of the series

I agree, they are some similarities to the Sideshow line, but different concept. Also, not all the Danger Room statues have sentinel parts on them. The Wolverine and Sabretooth do not, which I plan on buying. I like them all, but I don't think my wife would be pleased if I brought home Rogue or Psyclocke. They would be a little to risqué for her!

There are making a alter color for Wolverine(brown) and it comes with a piece of a sentinel. That's if you didn't know Erick Sosa has pics on statueforum

There are making a alter color for Wolverine(brown) and it comes with a piece of a sentinel. That's if you didn't know Erick Sosa has pics on statueforum

I remember that now, I did see those pics. Also has the X-Force version which I read there will be more of in the future.

Can anybody explain me why Sabretooth is in the Danger Room?!?

This is from Kotous.com

"Though usually against the side of good, Creed (Sabretooth) has on occasion teamed up with the good guys, including the X-Men, when a greater threat presented itself. Ever since the early days of Marvel Comics’ mutant adventures, “X” teams have trained together in the ultra high tech facility known as the Danger Room, equipped with state of the art adaptive combat and athletics routines that challenge each participant in unique ways. The training facility has been featured prominently in X-Men comics over the years, as well as in various cartoons and the third X-Men film."

Thanks everybody

sabretooth joined the xmen for a little while back in the uncanny #200's

Didn't remember that, but still he looks a little out of place imo

(OK I confess...I don't like this statue)

I agree 100% on the CQ by SS, I have not heard anything about a Change-o-Head, The Body was built in proportion with the Head and is a Finished Sculpt from what I understand

I agree 100% on the CQ by SS, I have not heard anything about a Change-o-Head, The Body was built in proportion with the Head and is a Finished Sculpt from what I understand

i asked since one head is white and the other is clay color. Doesnt one have teeth showing and the other one doesnt? I cant really tell.

Back