Kotobukiya Colossus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colossus

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was surfing around and came across this from Kotobukiya
I do not know if this has been topic has been visited before; I would like to Thank ZKULPTOR for the WIP Pic's

[/QUOTE]
img0857.jpg

img2293.jpg

img2294p.jpg

img2295v.jpg

img2540e.jpg

Last edited:
img2555h.jpg

13867storystory_full-3537757.jpg

colossusturnaround001.jpg

This looks Very Promising, Height 13" standing and No he will not be Chromed :( ; The Release date is set for May 2011

Looks ok. Are those the koto hulks? Cause I think the colors are reversed....

That's cool. I really like the Psylocke they're doing as well.

Looks ok. Are those the koto hulks? Cause I think the colors are reversed....

I noticed that too. Its weird that they are switched. Colossus looks promising, might have to get him. I already have the Koto Rulk and Hulk will be shipping soon. I am also digging the Wolverine and Sabretooth. Erick Sosa is killing it with these sculpts.

Nice!
I like the face expression, especially in the grey pictures..
Which piece of the sentinel is he smashing btw. Lower torso, but what is in his hands?

:1-1: I just bought Koto's Colossus bust, two weeks ago..

What's the scale supposed to be on the Sabretooth? Pics look promising.

He stands almost 13 inches tall (1/6th scale) all are to be in Scale with each other, Colossus, Psylocke, Sabertooth, Wolverine, Hulk, Rulk, all a part of Kotobukiya's Fine Art Collection, Maybe a part of the arm, I agree with Bullseye; Eriks work is Intense

The concept looks pretty nice But I am not sure I like Sosa's sculpting style, just not for my taste

Back