Koto light up Return Of The Jedi Vader ArtFX statue!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really am not sure what they were aiming for on this one - it did not hit the mark. but I will still get it down the road...damn the completist in me!

the general idea is awesome, but the pose made ​​me think not to buy him, it's a shame, because it would have been nice to make a diorama with luke....

I wound up buying this from Thwipster after they put it up for the third time. I currently have it swapped in for my ROTS ArtFX Vader until I decide which one I want to keep.

There are some improvements I like. The paint apps, suit texture, and general build quality are superior to the ROTS version. The light-up feature is nice, though it's annoying that you have to remove the helmet to flip the switch rather than just twist the lightsaber hilt like on Darth Maul. And I like that the display base is actually functional this time.

The problem, naturally, is the pose. What I'm finding is that it looks better depending on the viewing angle. I have the statue on the hutch above my desk along with my other Sith Lords. From below, it looks a little silly, but from across the room it looks more dynamic.

I can't decide which one I want to keep displayed permanently, but I may just keep both at this point. I doubt I'll get that much for the ROTS statue anyway.

I ended up grabbing him as well for a really good price.

yes the pose could have been a lot better, but quality wise, I have no complaints.

My only Koto I still display is my scout so I don't feel the need to have this

Same here. I have him displayed with the Hasbro speederbike and Medicom Wicket and I like how they all look together. I ended up selling my original Boba and Luke as Stormtrooper but I don't think I will ever be able to part with my Sandtroopers:gah:they are just my favorite trooper variation.

Back