Kojun Jack Sparrow Scam by granado.espada

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll put it like this. He has nothing to say here that would add positively to this thread or this situation.

No doubt this was scam folks.

I can see how easy this would have been to pull the trigger. He was nothing but helpful when I was going to buy. Replying to messages instantly with all sorts of details on how he got the figure, provided more pics, etc. I was so close to transferring the funds, but my mother stopped me, God bless her. :)

This truly sucks Jun. :(

So what did he actually say pixeltwin?

why bother pming pix then? you'd think he wouldn't care what people said if it was a scam.

man i hope there's a way for kaz to get the sparrow figure or at least the others back.

I'd do it but who knows whats waiting for you in the Philippines man, I could end up like Vince Vaughn's friend in Return to Paradise.

Its worth it...whats more satisfying than show up on a Scam Artist`s door and scare the ^^^^ out of him?Just picture his face...

he said he is scammer. But judging my our conversation, not a very smart one. :lol

Well hold on to that and hopefully kazukijun can use it against him in his case. :D

What an f'n moron....why is he not banned yet?

Oh that's right...you no have the powers.....:monkey2

I can see how easy this would have been to pull the trigger. He was nothing but helpful when I was going to buy. Replying to messages instantly with all sorts of details on how he got the figure, provided more pics, etc. I was so close to transferring the funds, but my mother stopped me, God bless her. :)

This truly sucks Jun. :(

So what did he actually say pixeltwin?

Yeap, was totally blinded by his helpfulness. I'm glad you didn't transfer him the money because losing cold hard cash would definitely be a worst feeling than the figures I lost.

Once again, thanks for the support everyone. I appreciate it!!!

I hope this works out for you Jun and while I hate this happening to anyone I must ask that no personal details of a member be disclosed on the open forum.

In addition, addition remarks saying 'I know where you live' here or on his profile will not help the situation.

Obviously we all want Jun to get either his items back or the Sparrow figure he was promised but threats and remarks like that will just make things worse than they are already.

Thanks
Shell
x :peace

Back