Kojun Jack Sparrow Scam by granado.espada

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the suggestion guys, I'll try to contact Kojun and hopefully he is able to help me a little.

I have updated this scammer's email address in the first post as well, do beware of any emails sent by him.

Thks!

Sorry to hear this... personally his thread seemed very sketchy from the get-go. I understand being comforted by his photos, but just because he has the figure doesn't mean he'll send it.

I hope this all works out for you, but at the very least it can serve as a warning to others that we can't always trust other collectors.

sorry. my spidey sense went off when I first that thread (sounded like a Melvin scam) but when I saw the pics with the guys name on it I figured maybe I was wrong.

Sorry. I really feel bad that I couldn't help you more by preventing this turd from selling.

sorry. my spidey sense went off when I first that thread (sounded like a Melvin scam) but when I saw the pics with the guys name on it I figured maybe I was wrong.

Sorry. I really feel bad that I couldn't help you more by preventing this turd from selling.

i felt the same way execpt for the melvin part (don't know anything about that reference).

the pictures is what got me thinking it might be legit.

i hope you either get the figure or end up getting your stuff back.

I hate hearing stories like this. It gets me so angry.

I also had a bad feeling about that sale... anything Kojun just seems dangerous.

That said, I hope the figure does in fact arrive for you. But in the mean time, go get his ass. It's a bad sign that he's already selling your stuff.

I hate hearing stories like this. It gets me so angry.

I also had a bad feeling about that sale... anything Kojun just seems dangerous.

That said, I hope the figure does in fact arrive for you. But in the mean time, go get his ass. It's a bad sign that he's already selling your stuff.

It's a VERY bad sign that's he's already selling his stuff. If he were honest, he would atleast make sure kazukijun got the figure first....so that way if he doesn't he could mail him back his figures...the fact that he is selling them already means total scam. :cuss

granado.espada you are reading this now. be a man and explain yourself to kazukijun.

Karma will take care of him...He`s one very pathetic individual.I wish someone was living close enough to show up on his doorstep,only way to teach these ^^^^ers!

Karma will take care of him...He`s one very pathetic individual.I wish someone was living close enough to show up on his doorstep,only way to teach these ^^^^ers!

I'd do it but who knows whats waiting for you in the Philippines man, I could end up like Vince Vaughn's friend in Return to Paradise.

Back