Knucklefunger's custom works

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Siquisiri

Yeah, that's the Ada piece. I removed the neck, cored the space out some then plugged it with some epoxy putty then test fit it to the neck stump (Soldier Story body)

Thanks for the compliment. I just want them to look as close to real as possible. I've made tons of mistakes when painting to get me to where I am now. Always learning something new.

I've been beaten to making a Prisoner #KSC2-303. Very nice Tak and others.

Ryu
Saintsyn

Thanks. Love the film. Also want to do Tadonabo Asano as well sometime. Still want to transfer Tak's head onto a slimmer body with more scaled down clothing, I think it looks a little bulky.

Have a large proportion of Asian related customs, just prefer foreign films, much better than NA stuff.

Duck
Yeah, had them done a while back, there were featured in Sixth Scale Magazine. Here they are.

It's gonna be nice to replace them with the Z sculpt when he makes them avail

Fast update. Got a perfect head for Rinda, need to resculpt the hair & bingo.

Been busy lately with chicks & guitars, need to get back to painting.

Tom Baker's waiting in the wings

Serang,
thank you very very much. Painting is only as good as the artists sculpt. You provided the definitive piece. Thank you for allowing me not only to get one but to try to do it justice. The credit really goes to you.

yourbuststop
Thanks, it's a constant learning process. Been painting since a child. I've had to tun down jobs as a tattoo artist & full time graphic artist because of my own optical business. This hobby is my stress relief & salvation.

Never done a Terminator. Actually my Father loves the films, surprising I haven't done one yet. There are some wonderful sculpts avail. I may have to do one at some point, I like to do stuff I haven't done, Arno would be fun to paint up battle damaged.

Here's a few shots of Snake. Still needs the gun to be modded & knee pads made. Plan on darkening the hair some as well as a little more distressing of the jacket. Still a WIP

Menlojames, thanks

Samueljd, thanks. The pants were a dumb luck find on eBay. I'll do some hunting & see what I can find. I'll pm you with details.

There's more I want to do, it's just getting around to it.

Last edited:
Mr E
Do you mean the 1/6 jacket or the film prop jacket I managed to pick up? The 1/6 still needs to be modded to fit better.

Haven't had much time. Both parents recovering from major surgeries & spend more time taking care of them

Wow, your Snake is amazing! Did that jacket start off black and you made it brown?? If so, how did you do it? Looking awesome.

Sorry to hear about your parents. I hope their recoveries go well.

Reinhardt, thanks. They're coming along fairly well. Brain surgery for me little over a year ago, then Mom - brain surgery & Dad - blockage in small intestine. WTH All is good.

Thanks, Snake was a joy to paint (Cheers Z) The jacket was just airbrushed to match the film. Still need to distress it more but haven't had the time.

Back