Knucklefunger's custom works

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. TOM, it's a Neil Sims (Simms?), got it off eBay. Insanely heavy, but the sculpt is perfectly smooth & really makes paint ups a joy. It was 25 bucks or something like that. Really think it's the closest to capturing Toms serious look. Plan on doing a hat for him to hold as well.

eBay UK, I think it was Tom Baker custom & it came up. It was dumb luck. I hear Neil's health isn't so great or something is going on (hope it's not serious) but I wonder of contacting him could get you one? I know Rick had been in contact with him a while back.

Thanks Xeno, means a lot.

Coming soon, the Master from Deadly Assassin sculpted by me & painted as well. Plan on going from monster make-up to more character pieces as time allows

Now on the way. I Saw the Devil customs. Thanks to Kai!!!!!

Will post images of in progress with this one

Well, began the pep work. Primed & ready to go. Also, photo documenting the full process. Not sure if I'll give a full reveal or not. My niece still says it would be like a magician spilling the beans on an illusion. Eh, we'll see.

Just looking at the clothed body right now. I really wish HT would make more slim bodies. They are so much more normal looking.

Devil final. No more

Xeno, just finished Dexter. Ok, the head only. the rest is a long way off with a planned surprise. Trying to do something that hasn't been done. Will post images asap. Very pleased with the results. Tried to pull the character out. Which was pretty easy with a fantastic sculpt. New techniques used as well.

Thanks. I agree totally. This jacket is sommuch better. Sadly needs a proper hood and the zipper tag should be cut off. It's to big.

Pix of Dexter, soooon

Master and Jamie on the way. Should be there in a week or so they said. Please let me know what you think. I didn't get a chance to photograph them. Damn. Really pleased with the new multi layer style. Pain in the a$$ and time consuming but worth the results.

On to the rest.

Back