Knucklefunger's custom works

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knucklefunger

Super Freak
Reaction score
Figured it was about time I set up a thread to show some of my pieces instead of posting in various threads. Everything I'm working on will be presented here. And as always welcome any comments/criticisms.

Thanks for viewing.

First off, House MD
Still incomplete, will have shoes, backpack, 2 different canes, pain killers, white Gibson Flying V guitar, Repsol bike as well as jacket & helmet.

Yeah, I tend to over do it a bit
Devil's in the details

More shots of the head, this time tried several layers of opaque & transparent paints airbrushed on as well as some chalk pastels. It's hard to tell from the shots but there is some subtle grays added to his hair.

I did a pile of research on his skin tones prior to painting. I then matched up the spotty areas, moles, blushes etc.

The facial hair has variations patterned from the actors, with some gray oneach side of the chin just beneath where the moustache connects.

Here's Snake, Escape from New York version. The knee pads will be added. As well as his timer, & updating his guns. Still a WIP, but it's just the accessories need to be completed.

After looking at these images I think I need to darken the hair some

Last edited:
Here's the Escape From LA version. Pretty much using the HT Wesker clothing. His weapons will be custom made (by me as usual), his main piece is a heavily modded M16. I should be able to get it at least 90% film accurate.

Ray Stevenon as the Punisher is easily one of my favorite films, not so much for the story/acting etc, but for the way it was filmed. So after doing the grueling Ray piece, I had to not only do Jigsaw but Loony Bin Jim as well.

LBJ is on a short/compressed Real Guy body, while Jigsaw is taller & more slender. I wanted the scale to be right when presented alongside Ray, who looks beefier.

Glad to put these ones to sleep.

Will post more images of the Ray 1.5 sculpt as well as:

-Wikus Van Der Merwe - District 9
-Wolverine - Spencer's fine sculpt
-Kakihara & Ichi - Ichi the Killer
-Jack Bauer
-Winchester Bros. - Supernatural
-Thomas Jane - Punisher (Oh, BTW, I purchased his screen worn jacket, the cloth, not the leather one, watch the scene when he opens the storage door, that's it)
-Prisoner KSC2-303 - Versus
-Clive Owen - Mr Smith - Shoot Em Up
-Donnie Yen - Flashpoint
& more

Sam & Dean were featured in Sixthsscale Magazine. I'll post more images here. I pan on re doing them using Z's sculpts, but before that I'll be doing J-Doll's, her figs turned out better I think. She nailed the proportioning & clothing dad on. Really captures the characters

Very nice work!! Where did you get the stethoscope from?

Love the outfit on the Escape from LA version.

Look forward to seeing Clive Owen Shoot em Up version.

Thanks Reinhardt
The stethoscop came from Old Joe Infirmary (go figure) It's bendable so you can make it fit well.

Actually found a sweater on eBay that's perfect for Clive

the LA is just the Wesker stuff. Can be found loose from
Toy Anxiety, Monkey Depot & eBay

galacticboy
Thank you. I experimented with a few new techniques on this one. I do need better shots though to show off the hair. I'm really happy with the results.

Last edited:
Siquisri, thank you

Yeah, it is the Serang piece. There's a lot more to come with that one. It's still a WIP.

Love the Lone Wolf & Cub banner, plan on doing both the original Zatoichi & LW&C sometime.

thanks Sun
It was an experiment as far as matching skin tones & mottling.

Will update the images once the shoes arrive. I laso want to make the shirt look like some of the ones he has with the Affliction style printing on.

I have waaaay to many to catch up on yet. Woefully falling behind.

ok, it took a while to get something new posted but for your viewing pleasure. I present, Genji from Crows Zero. A repaint of a killer Medicom fig.

I plan on doing Rindaman & one of the Front of Armament guys posed in front of a spray painted brick wall. Anyway, here's the start of Rindaman.

Also some close ups of Genji's hands as well as his working umbrella. Guy needs to stay dry before a fight right?

Debated on putting the bandages on him but liked this look better. Maybe on the TFOA dude.

Back