Knucklefunger's custom works

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Xeno, thanks, from you a compliment means something.

This is what Genji was like before the repaint.

Oops, forgot. Anyone have any idea what head sculpt I could/should use for Rindaman?

I have no problem re sculpting some bits. Not to much though, the hands still get tremors as a result of the brain surgery.

Thanks in advance

Thank you bcm, House is totally done now & ready for new images. Nike & flame cane as well.

Oops, just forgot. I have his back pack but just need to paint it blue.

I think I'm gonna have to get a real sculptor to do up Rindaman for me.

Hopefully next few days t9 begin the arc gun for Wikus

Now for one of my favorite films/series of films: Night Watch & Day Watch, so here's Anton Gordetsky

Cool Russian hero...But i think you forgot to add dark glasses and collar in Night Watch version

Last edited:
Hudson, i have the sunglasses but not the collar. Also have his ubiquitous cd player & headphones. I mean heh, it's not Anton without that stuff. Also plan on doing Gesar & Zabulon as well sometime.

Amazing work! I really appreciate your attention to details and I love how clean your work is. Did you post any pics of your custom Dexter?

Gray
Thanks
I've just started reading the last book. The books are better by far but at least Lukyanenko also did the screenplays himself so it wasn't someone else using his characters.

Die, thank you. Devil's in the details right? I'll try to post Dexter right away. Happy with how he turned out.

And to thik this hobby really came together as part of my rehab. Crazy how life works.

Houses gear, still need to add the badges on the jacket & slightly re style it.

One more shot of Genji, cocky pose.

Also, Tak Sakaguchi from Versus

Anyone have any suggestions for the Rindaman head?

Restaurajones
Thank you

I think 50% of what I do is research before painting. I wish I could work faster though.

Genji is just a repaint though. Removed the original paint, fast & easy. Love Medicom stuff

Die
Thanks, I considered bloodying him up but I have a young niece to think of. She's still a little freaked out by Jigsaw.

I just wish the head sculpt were smoother. I find refined pieces like Z, Xeno's, Nek74, Serang & Medicom pieces tend to look better.

If a piece seems a little rough, like sculpted bronze sort of, it looks really unnatural. I just want them to be as representative of the subject as possible.

Back