Kingofthehill78's New Collection Thread!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A couple of new additions...

1/2 scale Venom statue
c53ca8de.jpg

Full size Pinhead bust
1d532400.jpg

Last edited:
That Pinhead looks fantastic! :rock I have a good friend who loves everything Hellraiser! I'll show this to him.

Who says you wont fit into a detolf?
Who says, who says you're not perfect
Who says you're not worth it
Who says you're the only one that's hurting
Trust me that's the price of beauty
Who says you're not pretty
Who says you're not beautiful, who says?
183a5ef7.jpg

Very awesome collection! Might be in my top 5 collections I've seen! What will you be doing with the DCD PFs of Batman and GL? Will you be "upgrading" to sideshow's versions?

I own that same Jaws poster btw. Mine is framed with 2 mats, the inner smaller mat is a red, and the outer thicker mat is a blue that matches the color of the poster.

can I ask where did you get the Facehugger hanging on that poster? It looks sick.

Your collection is outrageously cool! You have some pieces that I can only dream of. :(

Very awesome collection! Might be in my top 5 collections I've seen! What will you be doing with the DCD PFs of Batman and GL? Will you be "upgrading" to sideshow's versions?

I own that same Jaws poster btw. Mine is framed with 2 mats, the inner smaller mat is a red, and the outer thicker mat is a blue that matches the color of the poster.
Thanks! I always aim to please :hi5: I think I will be holding onto both versions of the dc pfs ( dc direct & sideshows version)I like them both and I think they both show a cool side. I love that jaws poster! It's definitely one of my favorite posters!

can I ask where did you get the Facehugger hanging on that poster? It looks sick.

Your collection is outrageously cool! You have some pieces that I can only dream of. :(
Sweet! I'm glad you approve. :) I bought that facehugger on eBay. I believe it was a custom.

Amazing new additions Kingofthehill78! Congrats! :rock

Thanks firebird ! I have some more additions coming up! :wave

Who says you wont fit into a detolf?
Who says, who says you're not perfect
Who says you're not worth it
Who says you're the only one that's hurting
Trust me that's the price of beauty
Who says you're not pretty
Who says you're not beautiful, who says?
183a5ef7.jpg

That is one great looking alien!

Back