Kingofthehill78's New Collection Thread!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing collection and thanks for sharing! :rock
No problem! I am happy that you liked it! :hi5:
Insane Collection my Friend,so much Awesomeness in one room :clap
Thanks! I love it! One of my stress relievers is to come into my statue room and just relax.
WOW! That's Impressive; King and a Late Welcome to the Show
Yeah, I'm sorry I havent shown my collection in awile but I was always getting new pieces.

Never knew your collection was so impressive.
Thanks Iron! its nice to see you. :hi5: I know I need to post more....:lol

OMG!!!! Where did you get the Krite (Critter) from????

I LOVE Critters sooooo much and would love to get one.
Many thanks! I love critters too! I actually got it on ebay. Its a custom . Sometimes you can find them on there. Just type in critters prop ( or you can check your local small town farm :lol).

:clap

How many insane collectors are hidden?
I'm not so hidden I just have been very lazy with posting stuff....:lol

very nice collection. that would be a pain in the butt to pack if you moved, then to unpack it..

Oh god :slap I hope I dont have to move for awile :lol Ill be screwed

I love the Emma frost white queen bust so much that I bought an extra for my uncle to convert into a black queen bust. Enjoy!!!

f82ab70e.jpg

469baa6b.jpg

3ead94c2.jpg

b79d25f9.jpg

Last edited:
It's really beautiful, a beautiful custom, I prefer your custom to the original, congratulations Bro ;)

Damn that Black Queen custom looks great bro, can't wait to see her in person next time I swing by! As always, awesome collection!

Damn, you really have a lot of items Im missing...Nice collection, btw.
Thanks! I have been collecting for awile so I was able to get a lot of pieces for retail.

It's really beautiful, a beautiful custom, I prefer your custom to the original, congratulations Bro ;)
Thanks! Here's a comparison pic...
b79d25f9.jpg

Damn that Black Queen custom looks great bro, can't wait to see her in person next time I swing by! As always, awesome collection!

Thanks Adam ! I have a feeling you will be seeing her soon! :lol

Back