Kingofthehill78's New Collection Thread!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet collection mate

Thanks! It's nice to have something to look forward to when I'm done work.

CRAZY awesome collection! :clap
Thanks voorhees! Coming from one of the world's greatest slashers I'm flattered! :yess:

b79d25f9.jpg

Damn! This Pic is Sexy of The White Queen and the Black Queen. Who did the Repaint, Great Job. Great Post

Thanks! My uncle did the repaint. Only took him a week to do it. He's very talented!!!

Thanks! It's nice to have something to look forward to when I'm done work.

Thanks voorhees! Coming from one of the world's greatest slashers I'm flattered! :yess:

Thanks! My uncle did the repaint. Only took him a week to do it. He's very talented!!!

I can See that, Mad Skills, who is your Uncle? PM me if you do not want it public

I love your collection! And doubles of some. I am jealous. Your collectibles look like they need some breathing room...so many! Time for a new home addition!:rotfl

Thanks greatwall! :hi5: I'm trying to catch up to you in the customs department :wave ( your still way ahead though :lol )[/QUOTE]

So glad to see another fellow collector have the same passion as i do. We both winner when it to to these kinds of custom/conversion. Take your time. can't wait to see whats you have install for us in the future.

Very nice, glad to see someone else who collects Puppet Master as well.

I love your collection! And doubles of some. I am jealous. Your collectibles look like they need some breathing room...so many! Time for a new home addition!:rotfl
Thanks! Yeah I'm in the process of remodeling my statue room in order to have more space :lol
So glad to see another fellow collector have the same passion as i do. We both winner when it to to these kinds of custom/conversion. Take your time. can't wait to see whats you have install for us in the future.

Thanks great wall! I appreciate the kind comments! I always love custom statues, to me they are the most impressive when they are done right...:)...
Do you always display your cat with your figures? :rotfl
You even turned her LEDs on. Looks great.
:rotfl yeah I couldn't believe my cat just jumped up there like that. I had to take a pic so I had proof of how eerie she looks

Very nice, glad to see someone else who collects Puppet Master as well.
Thanks! I love the puppet master movies ( well at least the earlier ones)

Nice! I love the muppets.

The muppets rule!!! Loved them since I was a little kid so I had to get them!

You have an impressive collection room, looking forward to see pics of your room after the remodeling.

Update: I had her eyes painted green. She now has a choker ( with sparkles.... Oooo sparkles) Enjoy!!

e376fa26.jpg

c7c86e4a.jpg

6be26288.jpg

1b12b749.jpg

Back