King Hulk Premium format figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got some holiday accessories. Thinking of making some Xmas cards. This guy just photographs so well. IMG_20151209_214503.jpg

Shortly after he sold out I saw the prices drastically increase. So much for getting this guy now unless you want to spend top dollar.

Lol I had forgotten I made this post. Well since that time I got king hulk in a trade and he's every bit as awesome as I thought he would be. He's easily my favorite sideshow piece I've ever owned.

Lol I had forgotten I made this post. Well since that time I got king hulk in a trade and he's every bit as awesome as I thought he would be. He's easily my favorite sideshow piece I've ever owned.

Same here. I have not had the urge to want to sell him. Him and Lobo. My two favorite pieces from sideshow.

Puny Ultron drone..

a48bda38a91f974fbac2613d0d7b73a6.jpg

85fd1ef9ab7340d471a17999a81b4bcb.jpg

Amazing statue. Work of art. Looks like a painting come to life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you. He is outstanding. My 2nd hulk statue but my first one was 1/6 scale. This guy is massive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure someone did. May have been just a one custom thing for himself but I know I've seen it somewhere.

I remember seeing a review saying that KH's head doesn't fit on GH's body, but GH's head fits on KH's body lol. Is that really true?

I like them both a lot, but I don't know if I'd want to go out of my way to own/purchase both. I dunno..

I remember seeing a review saying that KH's head doesn't fit on GH's body, but GH's head fits on KH's body lol. Is that really true?

I like them both a lot, but I don't know if I'd want to go out of my way to own/purchase both. I dunno..

Yep.... K Hulk's head does not really fit on G Hulks Body but the opposite works fine... I owned both but decided Gladiator was expendable because King IMO had more presence. You can't go wrong with either but buying both is expensive. I love King because of the Ax, the lack of shield shows off the sculpts, the the lack of a skirt also shows off more of the sculpt. King is my fav Hulk item I have ever owned and I have owned a lot.

Here is a link to my review from my Blog here on this site... I also have a review for G hulk there also.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/members/jaws/835-king-hulk-premium-format-review.html

P1220753_zpsa7b7c026.jpg

Just finished reading it. Great write up and I agree, I think it's the best Hulk out there right now.

But I too really enjoyed the story so maybe I'm a little biased.

Just finished reading it. Great write up and I agree, I think it's the best Hulk out there right now.

But I too really enjoyed the story so maybe I'm a little biased.

Thanks!!!

Planet Hulk is actually my Fav Hulk story but World War Hulk is a great read also.

Having said that I love King Hulk because he is just about at his most powerful before he becomes "Worldbreaker" Hulk.

As for just the statue itself.. It really is my fav. I almost did not get it because I already had Gladiator Hulk and I thought he looked a little weird in the proto pics but It grew on me and it was a great decision. If I could only have one Hulk in my collection this would be it. I love it... If you can find it for a good price hurry up and snatch it up because it's sold out now and I think the price will only keep going up.

Back