King Hulk Premium format figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice Pics Smooth!

Any pics out there of him and G Hulk together. I'm trying to decide if I'll get both

Awesome Pics Jaws! Love it. Yeah I definitely want G Hulk. Those pics are exactly what I needed. Thank You

Awesome Pics Jaws! Love it. Yeah I definitely want G Hulk. Those pics are exactly what I needed. Thank You

Oh, man. Based on those pics, Gladiator takes the win. Hands down. :lecture

Can't argue about the photos... Can't put my finger on what it was about G Hulk in person that made me like K Hulk so much more other then you could see all the details of the Hulk sculpt. It's not just the shield that hides the sculpt but the skirt also.

I can say this... I sold my Gladiator Hulk and I am having some Sellers remorse :) Just could not justify having two very similar sculpts... And yet I got new Green and grey coming LOL.

However all is good. I was able to land a Gladiator Hulk head and have an extra shield... So I can display it like the one photo I posted for Extra Rare Exlusive edition look :)

You really can't go wrong with either... But I think that people who own both tend to lean towards King Hulk as their fav.

Can't argue about the photos... Can't put my finger on what it was about G Hulk in person that made me like K Hulk so much more other then you could see all the details of the Hulk sculpt. It's not just the shield that hides the sculpt but the skirt also.

I can say this... I sold my Gladiator Hulk and I am having some Sellers remorse :) Just could not justify having two very similar sculpts... And yet I got new Green and grey coming LOL.

However all is good. I was able to land a Gladiator Hulk head and have an extra shield... So I can display it like the one photo I posted for Extra Rare Exlusive edition look :)

You really can't go wrong with either... But I think that people who own both tend to lean towards King Hulk as their fav.

I'm just surprised too how big they are. I mean they make the maquette look kinda small. I get the base is big, but still these things are huge!

Man I do want both. I'm gonna display the new Green with gladiator and King in the left and right backgrounds. All I desperately need is Caeira the Old Strong. Unfortunately seems like ss has stopped with less known characters and XM is down. I been contemplating what statue would make a good custom of her

Had a friend over the other day and he about buckled and fell over when he saw King. Introduced him to the SS website and he decided to pull the trigge...eeerr....sold out! The King has left the building.

King is Sold out. and since he's not available at other retail stores, be prepared to get straight dicked in aftermarket prices. I know I wouldn't let mine go for under a G lol. Meanwhile, Glad is still available on SS and even cheaper on sites like Big Bad Toy Store.

King is Sold out. and since he's not available at other retail stores, be prepared to get straight dicked in aftermarket prices. I know I wouldn't let mine go for under a G lol. Meanwhile, Glad is still available on SS and even cheaper on sites like Big Bad Toy Store.

Shortly after he sold out I saw the prices drastically increase. So much for getting this guy now unless you want to spend top dollar.

Back