King Hulk Premium format figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Jaws...Iv decided I want a display with the new Green, Gladiator and King Hulk

You have Gladiator too? Good for you... I have also but I am trying to sell... He's a great piece but I have so many Hulks (Green and grey on the way) I just have to make room.

However I was able to score an extra Gladiator Head... So If I ever miss him I can put that on my King Hulk and have a little taste of the big G.

You have Gladiator too? Good for you... I have also but I am trying to sell... He's a great piece but I have so many Hulks (Green and grey on the way) I just have to make room.

However I was able to score an extra Gladiator Head... So If I ever miss him I can put that on my King Hulk and have a little taste of the big G.

I actually don't have G Hulk yet. Funny thing is I wouldn't even consider myself a die hard Hulk fun but I really loved the Planet Hulk/WWH story arcs. I hadn't picked up a comic for a few years and then one day I walked back into a comic shop during a summer sale and got plugged into Avengers Disassembled/House of M and Planet Hulk/WWH followed by Civil War. That was a great time.

i got Gladiator when it first came out, just never saw the need for this one, which at this price is just another variant basically. look cool though that's for sure.

Just got back from my trip through Sicily and this guy was waiting for me. Looks FN awesome. Question. I only see 4 rods, but there are 5 holes. Is this supposed to have 5 rods? Thanks guys.

King for me.. I love that you can see more of the sculpt and that is not a knock on the shield.. More the Skirt vs loin cloth.

Both are great.. I just sold Gladiator though... But I was lucky and found an extra Gladiator head... So my King Hulk now has ultimate exclusive gladiator portrait for alternate display :) :)

King for me.. I love that you can see more of the sculpt and that is not a knock on the shield.. More the Skirt vs loin cloth.

Both are great.. I just sold Gladiator though... But I was lucky and found an extra Gladiator head... So my King Hulk now has ultimate exclusive gladiator portrait for alternate display :) :)

This is exactly how I feel in every way about the two. I'd also love to get a gladiator head for mine, but that doesn't seem likely.

Would love to see a King Hulk/WWH on Throne piece. That would be killa!

You haven't seen this???

11233541_597169610385831_76885703847963013_n.jpg

Back