King Hulk Premium format figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If history is any indication, regardless of how hot exgf's are, there comes a time when I'm over it. It'd be no different with Kate Upton. Lets face it, there are plenty of women much hotter than her, who aren't famous, that normal guys date all the time.

If history is any indication, regardless of how hot exgf's are, there comes a time when I'm over it. It'd be no different with Kate Upton. Lets face it, there are plenty of women much hotter than her, who aren't famous, that normal guys date all the time.
Yeah it's abkut the things you get them to buy for you when you're in it. This isn't a divorce where they can take it back. This is temporary, its either **** or get off the toilet.This is dating, you give back what you Want to give back. This is your stuff now...
giphy.gif

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Would you give up your Hulks, better question is, would you give up your Avengers setup?

In a heart beat. Because like someone said. Give up 5 statues, get a smoking hot Kate, then as many statues as I can fit in a room. Lol

Hey CSI, if you're in here the Gladiotor Hulk comes with his head detached for shipping and he doesn't have a change of head. Forgot what thread that was in where we were talking about it

Hey CSI, if you're in here the Gladiotor Hulk comes with his head detached for shipping and he doesn't have a change of head. Forgot what thread that was in where we were talking about it

It was the batgirl PF thread. But Batgirl might have a change of head (hopefully) unmasked portrait with cowl pulled back?

It was the batgirl PF thread. But Batgirl might have a change of head (hopefully) unmasked portrait with cowl pulled back?
Good memory man lol and Fingers crossed. Or like someone else said, with a switch out hand also holding the cowl :)

Yeah he totally does. I think that first picture makes this looks Beastly.

IMG_4089_zpsb56e54cd.jpg~original
Yeah his "tiara" doesn't look too bad either but I just can't get over the way he looks and the way it makes his hair look. Like a tennis player with a silver headband

Yeah his "tiara" doesn't look too bad either but I just can't get over the way he looks and the way it makes his hair look. Like a tennis player with a silver headband

Well I think he looks amazing, but that is just me... lol

Well I think he looks amazing, but that is just me... lol
Not saying he doesn't. Just those little things bug me. To each his own right. Lol the only I call it that is because the word has been stuck in my head for the last 3 days lol

Not saying he doesn't. Just those little things bug me. To each his own right. Lol the only I call it that is because the word has been stuck in my head for the last 3 days lol

It is his Royal Crown... lol... However, yes to each their own.

It is his Royal Crown... lol... However, yes to each their own.
Lol. Yeah I know. Wish they made his hair more free flowing. I think its cause they made it look almost like a perm IMO but other than that the statue itself is amazing and very tempting. Can't wait to see some custom heads for this bad boy and the Gladiator Hulk PF

Lol. Yeah I know. Wish they made his hair more free flowing. I think its cause they made it look almost like a perm IMO but other than that the statue itself is amazing and very tempting. Can't wait to see some custom heads for this bad boy and the Gladiator Hulk PF

Well his hair isn't exactly blowing in the wind length ... lol.

Production piece of GHulk courtesy of Rome ... This one without the shield to give you an idea how the final production piece for King Hulk might look... JAWS you are screwed m8

IMG_4867_zps097441a4.jpg

and to show you the scale

IMG_4896_zpsa095b9ac.jpg

Back