King Hulk Premium format figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You make it sound like loads of items.
2K is the P2 Maquette and a PF :monkey3

Dammit Col, I just did a proper guestimate including shipping and tax... $4020 before release fees and non sterling charges which will add about $120 on top of it all to boot (Isn't it awesome being an international customer :wink1:) so about £2.45k Queens money.

Not Including My Knifehead that just shipped or the Elder LSB that was just announced and whatever else may go up at the Con (Dog Alien LSB?!). It's easy to loose track with the cost of these things.

You didn't get crapped on for your opinion of the King Hulk. You got crapped on for calling people fools. You also went after 3 of the most laid back and helpful members of the community. You handled it wrong Dude, but we can move on if you can.

You didn't get crapped on for your opinion of the King Hulk. You got crapped on for calling people fools. You also went after 3 of the most laid back and helpful members of the community. You handled it wrong Dude, but we can move on if you can.

I can do that.

hulk-smile.jpg

Hey prefer what you want. I like them both just about equally. If I was going to purchase one over the other it would probably be KHulk as you can see more of the sculpt. However, I may change my tune if they are both on display at SDCC.

When I get GHulk and I am so blown away that I feel another similar sculpt is a must... I will PO it. I don't think SDCC will change my tune much. I though GHulk looked just as good in the SSC photos as it did at SDCC

whoa whoa whoa....WHOA.

so now the entire forum has turned PRO King Hulk???

why was I getting crap for it then?:dunno

Move along... Move along. :)

Back