King Hulk Premium format figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IF people didn't have the Gladiator Hulk PO already and didn't stand to lose a hefty NRD I believe most peoples opinions would be different. They should have released both for PO at the same time. If I had gladiator hulk on po already i would be more inclined to dismiss King hulk. However i don't have Gladiator Hulk on PO (resisted the urge) and i Like King hulk better. The GH shield hides too much of the statue for my tastes.

I agree that I think that there are probably a lot of people who, if both pieces had gone up at the same time, might be singing a different tune. However, having had a year to fall in love with GHulk ... well they are just all in. Both pieces have their good and bad parts. Honestly, if this sculpt was stripped down to a classic purple pant Hulk holding a tree or a lamp post in either hand this would STILL be a killer piece, and it might be a definitive Hulk for many. ALL in all people love what they love, and it is all good.

By all means comment on your own opinion but guessing other peoples opinions/motives is silly.

Not everyone, me included, ordered from SS with a NRD. If you offered me King for half the price I'd still go with G.

Coll you know I got the love for you m8, BUT every time people come in here and start saying how much they like THIS King Hulk you HAVE to come in and say how much BETTER GHulk is. I am as guilty of it as anyone, but you know as well as I do that after awhile that kind of thing gets old m8.

My comment was a direct responce to the previous comment.
Saying people are putting it down because they are already committed to another piece is silly imo.

I won't knock anyone who prefers this over G, it's a free world, but I will respond to questions and BS statements.

Yikes someone is testy today. If my quote did not apply to you then why did you feel the need to respond lol I just said people i didn't say Collectorcol. Wasn't try to upset anyone. I guess ill delete the people and say maybe some people or i don't know how to get anymore generic then that. I was responding to the poster above hence the quote
You prefer King I prefer G, simples.
No alteria motives, that's all I was saying :peace

Look back to this comment please Shawn...
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...ormat-figure&p=6989401&viewfull=1#post6989401

I still think this is a cool piece, even better without the Tiara :monkey3

I am not saying you haven't m8... But it is almost always followed by GHulk is better type statements is all. I also do think that this piece would be getting more love by guys with GHulk on order if they had gone up at the same time, and I don't think it is a BS statement. I think the more open sculpt and axe would have brought a lot of guys this way. Especially, when the the hype from the Skarr PF was at the hight of its popularity. Now I love them both, and I would get both if I could, but if I was going to inky get one I think it would be King Hulk for the more open sculpt.

I agree that I think that there are probably a lot of people who, if both pieces had gone up at the same time, might be singing a different tune. However, having had a year to fall in love with GHulk ... well they are just all in. Both pieces have their good and bad parts. Honestly, if this sculpt was stripped down to a classic purple pant Hulk holding a tree or a lamp post in either hand this would STILL be a killer piece, and it might be a definitive Hulk for many. ALL in all people love what they love, and it is all good.

Holy crap that'd be amazing. I'd cancel Green Hulk for that ****! Damn you Spidey and your wonderful ****ing ideas

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I have a sickness because the Hulk is growing on me rapidly. I may have even already pulled the trigger if it wasn't for that tiara. It's getting in the way of the pre order button for me. The SDCC pics are getting to my brain. Must resist Tiara hulk

I have a sickness because the Hulk is growing on me rapidly. I may have even already pulled the trigger if it wasn't for that tiara. It's getting in the way of the pre order button for me. The SDCC pics are getting to my brain. Must resist Tiara hulk
Can the 'tiara' be removed

Don't you start :lol
Can the 'tiara' be removed?
Nope!

IMG_2994.jpg
IMG_0214.jpg

Sorry repost. but still.....he's awesome in his own way AND a SS exclusive. just sayin'

Can the 'tiara' be removed

I don't know. It would help on the decision making process though.

Kind of thinking the same way as wanderlai right now. If G Hulk impresses I may order this too.boot. Especially if G Hulk has a little weight to him

I don't know. It would help on the decision making process though.

Kind of thinking the same way as wanderlai right now. If G Hulk impresses I may order this too.boot. Especially if G Hulk has a little weight to him
He looks good and yes you can see more of the sculpt. I also think Gladiator looks better. Maybe its the awesome Spartan-like helmut he's wearing

Back