King Hulk Premium format figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
King Hulk is the Ex to the Gladiator Hulk the same way the Original Grey Hulk PF is the Ex for the Original Green Hulk PF

PR6.gif

Just curious..... Why is it not the EX to the GH... GH had no exclusive right away... Just like old Green Hulk PF had no Ex until the Grey Hulk came out. Or is Grey not considered EX to the green?

But if it is considered the EX then why not KH??

Just curious.

King Hulk is the Ex to the Gladiator Hulk the same way the Original Grey Hulk PF is the Ex for the Original Green Hulk PF

Ummm....

That's not right either, lol

Orange shirt grey pf is the ex for the grey pf.

Reading is good.

he is talking abt old pf :slap

Yep

No he's not, this is spidey we're talking about.:lecture

Nope I was

Just curious..... Why is it not the EX to the GH... GH had no exclusive right away... Just like old Green Hulk PF had no Ex until the Grey Hulk came out. Or is Grey not considered EX to the green?

But if it is considered the EX then why not KH??

Just curious.

They are just saying it isn't, but it is basically the same thing as the original PF release, just a year later.

They are just saying it isn't, but it is basically the same thing as the original PF release, just a year later.

That is basically how I viewed it... Not that it matters either way.

However the description to the Grey hulk may have specifically referred to it as the EX to the Green.... I don't believe KH does.... Thus it's not the GH EX. Just a new take on the same over all sculpt.

Kinda... Sorta.... like grey and red Hulk comiquettes.

Exactly. Multiple options for us fans. More money for SS. Pluses all around. I don't see a negative in any recasts.

Only negative aspect is for resale value.

.... As long as SS lets you know up front like the recent green/red/grey PFs so you don't commit to a NRD.

.... As long as SS lets you know up front like the recent green/red/grey PFs so you don't commit to a NRD.

That's true. But it seems like sideshow is super cool with it if you call and talk with them. Also, with a lot of delays on shipping months, should be no problems.

Looks great but g hulk took the shock already so anything after is meh... LOOK AT THAT SHIELD! marvel been so-so lately and I must admit g hulk was a fantastic read so I'd order g hulk when it's a quiet month with confirmed shipping dates.

Grats to the peeps who can afford 1 or even both.

Looks great but g hulk took the shock already so anything after is meh... LOOK AT THAT SHIELD! marvel been so-so lately and I must admit g hulk was a fantastic read so I'd order g hulk when it's a quiet month with confirmed shipping dates.

Grats to the peeps who can afford 1 or even both.

Yep gladiator did take the shock away. There was no big shock factor on this for me saying must buy now.

One GHulk is enough... Not gonna follow SS tactic, and collect multiple same pose, 95% similar sculpt of Hulk in just different colors.

Back