Action Figure King Arts 1/9 Scale General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It will sell in a day or two tops...I’m not collecting 1-7 in this scale or I would snatch it up.

Drop it $10 more though I probably can’t resist 🤪

Last edited:
Decent prices for used armors lately! A few sold on eBay around $150.
No Mk16s though

Decent prices for used armors lately! A few sold on eBay around $150.
No Mk16s though

I’ve heard some of the production runs are as low as 200 pieces...so it’s fairly easy for one to become scarce.

I think part of the business model was likely to appeal to completionists, which is why they’ve now cranked out just about every HP armor. It’s certainly possible that they could do additional runs on some sold out armors.

One weird thing that doesn’t make sense to me...

Red Snapper shows as sold out on KA’s website. At the same time it was available for preorder at bbts. I actually put in a preorder but then canceled a few days later. Now it is showing up as in stock at bbts. So where’d they come from?

I guess it’s possible they already had some allocated and they just happened to come in during that window.

Guys help me out. You said you bought a mark from the King Arts website. Can someone direct me to it please ?

Guys help me out. You said you bought a mark from the King Arts website. Can someone direct me to it please ?

Just google it from a computer, then click English in the upper right corner...you can’t access the English version from a phone.

Buying from KA directly is very efficient, been very impressed with their speed.
Prices are ok, a few items better priced than BBTS or Robot Kingdom.

Buying from KA directly is very efficient, been very impressed with their speed.
Prices are ok, a few items better priced than BBTS or Robot Kingdom.

Yeah a lot of China eBay sellers don’t have stock. They take your money and buy from king arts and then use economy shipping.

Just placed my first order direct from KA for Tiger...and waiting on the 46 from bbts. It’s gonna be a good week :).

The 19 is a unique one, Hammerhead Mark 7ish.
Tempted to but mine are still boxed.

Back