Prop King Arts 1:1 Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still kicking myself for not grabbing one. They are IMPOSSIBLE to find now.

A part of me does wish I got a 'regular' one, but the battle damaged is just still so cool looking, IMO and realistically, I wouldn't be displaying two, so I think I made the right choice for me. I got it hung up on the wall mount a few months ago.

I think you'll find one, but it may take some time. :rock

My goal is maybe find the others down the road and just switch out the shields, leaving the mount standard on the wall.

A part of me does wish I got a 'regular' one, but the battle damaged is just still so cool looking, IMO and realistically, I wouldn't be displaying two, so I think I made the right choice for me. I got it hung up on the wall mount a few months ago.

I think you'll find one, but it may take some time. :rock

My goal is maybe find the others down the road and just switch out the shields, leaving the mount standard on the wall.

Awesome man!

My goal is to make sort of a Past/Present/Future display with them. The heater shield/Classic/Battle damaged.

I remember when BBTS was selling em for 300 on auction. I missed out for sure.

But I am hoping I find one soonish :D

Awesome man!

My goal is to make sort of a Past/Present/Future display with them. The heater shield/Classic/Battle damaged.

I remember when BBTS was selling em for 300 on auction. I missed out for sure.

But I am hoping I find one soonish :D

Those 'cheap' auctions....ugh. Wish I would have jumped on them too.

I preordered the ant-man helmet from play-asia but I received a email telling me they couldn't find any

I asked this in the Hasbro thread. Will the new metal Hasbro shield fit on the King Arts Wall Mounts?

I got the link off of this thread some time back in the beginning of the year or so. They were on sale at KGHobby

There are 4 different reactors, each Mark basically (minus the palladium reactor)

I think M1 sold out now :(

Booooo. I'm looking forward to seeing in-hand pics.

So Play Arts has the Winter Solder shields on sale for those interested. I picked up one....and cancelled my Hasbro shield (as much as it pained me to do it.)

Back