Prop King Arts 1:1 Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's still been no update on their series of 4 arc reactors.

where did you even hear about these? I can't find any info. Does anyone in the US even get their stuff anymore besides bbts getting the 1/9 line? I've seen stuff on ebay, but didn't know if it was legit or not.

Sorry. Not Play Arts. Play Asia.

And you can preorder the new arc reactors as well there. (At a pretty good price too, IMO).

thanks for the heads up, got the IM 1 arc reactor and WS Classic Cap wall mount shield for a pretty good price. $600 shipped for both.

thanks for the heads up, got the IM 1 arc reactor and WS Classic Cap wall mount shield for a pretty good price. $600 shipped for both.

No worries, buddy. That's a heck of a deal on the shield, given that they're drying up.

Do you have any of the other shields from King Arts?

Did the battle damaged version Captain America shield include a certificate? Received my new shield today with brown shipper, color box, and instruction manual. Everything looks good, minus a certificate.

Did the battle damaged version Captain America shield include a certificate? Received my new shield today with brown shipper, color box, and instruction manual. Everything looks good, minus a certificate.

Yes, it should have. Mine did.

Where did you buy it from?

https://www.ebay.com/usr/tototoys2015

Reply to my inquiry:

"the certificate problems, this kind of item have 2 kinds of certificate, only the first 20pcs of shield have the certificate with painted mark, all of others produced after them have the second certificate, but please do not worry, , this is also the original items from the king arts official factory, you can also check it on the king arts official webiste to verify it, hope your kindly understanding."

Take that for what you interpret it as...

https://www.ebay.com/usr/tototoys2015

Reply to my inquiry:

"the certificate problems, this kind of item have 2 kinds of certificate, only the first 20pcs of shield have the certificate with painted mark, all of others produced after them have the second certificate, but please do not worry, , this is also the original items from the king arts official factory, you can also check it on the king arts official webiste to verify it, hope your kindly understanding."

Take that for what you interpret it as...

But yours didn't have either right?

Right. I feel I made that pretty clear when I said told the seller there was no certificate in the box. Nothing makes me think this was used or fake though.

I've heard (and I don't remember from where) that fakes were made, BUT....honestly, I doubt it, especially, when like you said, it has all of what it does.

For what it's worth, I have a clean shield coming. I'm curious now what I'll get in mine.

It's annoying, but I'll probably end up keeping it anyways. Seller offered a small refund in compensation.

ANYWAYS, the shield looks great! (Much better than the CATTOYS version).

It's annoying, but I'll probably end up keeping it anyways. Seller offered a small refund in compensation.

ANYWAYS, the shield looks great!

With a partial refund, I wouldn't let it get to you too much. Congrats!

Any problems aside from the certificate?

No worries, buddy. That's a heck of a deal on the shield, given that they're drying up.

Do you have any of the other shields from King Arts?

I don't. I only wanted one shield to represent. I like the AOU wall plaque much better, but I prefer the leather strap shields so that one can actually hold this without needing magnets in the arms lol. If they had the battle damaged version at this price, I would have prolly went for that one over the clean version.

I don't. I only wanted one shield to represent. I like the AOU wall plaque much better, but I prefer the leather strap shields so that one can actually hold this without needing magnets in the arms lol. If they had the battle damaged version at this price, I would have prolly went for that one over the clean version.

Same here. The straps are must for me as well.

I have the battle damaged wall mount version and love it. It's the center piece about my tv in the man-cave, so I recently went with the classic look in pedestal form. You can interchange between wall mounts and pedestals, since it's the same mold for the shields, so that's what I'll be doing. The battle damaged is still my favorite, but I had to have the classic look. Mine shipped a few days ago from Play Asia. I'm hoping to have it by next week.

Sorry, I meant the exclusive battle damaged classic version. They only made that one with the pedestal. I do like both battle damaged ones, but I'd only want the classic.

Back