Prop King Arts 1:1 Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, I meant the exclusive battle damaged classic version. They only made that one with the pedestal. I do like both battle damaged ones, but I'd only want the classic.

Yeah, that one is so dope. I wish I could get one. But it's been out too long and was only available overseas. And honestly, I don't trust have the listings on eBay - I doubt some are legit.

So my shield shipped....but doesn't anyone know how to track EMS shipping?

All I got was a tracking number, but I'm not even sure as to which site to go to to type this in???

I went to USPS and ems.com/cn - the former says its still in HK, and the other doesn't even have it in the system. Play Asia told me this would only take 5 - 7 days to arrive, but I'm skeptical....

Well, found an update on the Play Asia website, but getting kind of worried as this supposed was shipped days ago and the site says it shipped Speedpost - which takes up to 4 business days to arrive. We've already hit that....

So my shield shipped....but doesn't anyone know how to track EMS shipping?

All I got was a tracking number, but I'm not even sure as to which site to go to to type this in???

I went to USPS and ems.com/cn - the former says its still in HK, and the other doesn't even have it in the system. Play Asia told me this would only take 5 - 7 days to arrive, but I'm skeptical....

EMS is fickle. You try this ?

https://www.ems.post/tracking

That actually gave me a bit more info. It said it 'departed export office' on 12/23....so I'm assuming it's on its way here next or does it go through another process?

And am I right to expect it that quickly - in up to 4 business days? That doesn't seem realistic.

That actually gave me a bit more info. It said it 'departed export office' on 12/23....so I'm assuming it's on its way here next or does it go through another process?

And am I right to expect it that quickly - in up to 4 business days? That doesn't seem realistic.

Yea some China retailers ship fast. One of my custom Flash costumes shipped and I got it in like 2 or 3 days.

IT ARRIVED!!!

Flawless.

My Captain America shield search can now rest. I'm seriously and thankful to have both, the battle damaged and classic.

I'm stupid happy with this and while more money than the Hasbro, I'm glad I went this route.

IT ARRIVED!!!

Flawless.

My Captain America shield search can now rest. I'm seriously and thankful to have both, the battle damaged and classic.

I'm stupid happy with this and while more money than the Hasbro, I'm glad I went this route.

Awesome congrats! Where's those photos at??

Awesome congrats! Where's those photos at??

I probably won't get them up for a while. I wanted to but I want to get it all displayed and looking nice...which will be a while. I'm really impressed though. The paint app is so clean.

I know many had clear coat issues and there has been someone on eBay selling a few (but with flaws).

Back