Prop King Arts 1:1 Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody had a look on Jingo Bell's Facebook page at the Cap phone charger/statue

The body sculpting on the outfit looks incredible but the paint app on the face is a little too soft

Because I have grown to like the costume I have been going back and forth between the King Arts Captain America phone/charger statue and the Gentle Giant Cap statue, I'm kind of leaning towards Kings Art at this point, what do you guys think?

Because I have grown to like the costume I have been going back and forth between the King Arts Captain America phone/charger statue and the Gentle Giant Cap statue, I'm kind of leaning towards Kings Art at this point, what do you guys think?

I'm going with the Gentle Giant version. I think personally it looks better. Here's some up close photos from last years toy fair thanks to the folks at Idle Hands photography

Yup, the face is off. But the pose and rest looks good.

he9hkl.jpg

oh boy...a little disappointed.

I couldn't put my finger on it, but now I think what bothers me is that in the prototype, you can see a little bit of the spun metal look.
In these pics I don't see it that much...ie looks kinda flat. Might be the pics?

And yeah the blue does seem off... seems like the black lines are a little overstated too.
Hope to see more pics so I can decide if I want to cancel or not. I'd hate to have to ship this back to BBTS.

20140617135907_30169.jpg

32A00882-36D6-494B-92BB-DEBB65EA4947_zpszegvqkkr.png

Which one did you order? I'm in the opposite boat. I had the classic then cancelled. Now I wish I hadn't.

If you had the classic and decide you don't want it, instead of cancelling would you send me a PM?

Back