Prop King Arts 1:1 Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NOOOOOOOooooo

I know BBTS had some of their products, but I think they took them all down. I could be wrong though. Worse case scenario, you go the eBay route. You'll definitely be able to get one. It's just a matter of cost/convenience.

I know BBTS had some of their products, but I think they took them all down. I could be wrong though. Worse case scenario, you go the eBay route. You'll definitely be able to get one. It's just a matter of cost/convenience.

Nevermind, a buddy of mine will get this for me in HK :)
Thanks!

Midtown comics est arrival date bumped to Feb 18th.

*this has been the third bump. Probably more to follow.

Ah end of February would be perfect for me. Both pedestal shields and Loki's scepter. Cannot wait to see how they turn out!

So is the consensus that $130-$150 extra for this (shipping included) over the eFx worth it or not?

So is the consensus that $130-$150 extra for this (shipping included) over the eFx worth it or not?

Just wondering where you got that number? BBTS has the EFX shield at 600 when I preordered and Midtown has the King Arts shields it for 900 a piece.

Just wondering where you got that number? BBTS has the EFX shield at 600 when I preordered and Midtown has the King Arts shields it for 900 a piece.

The KA shield on BBTS was $700 and the shipping was about $55 for me while the eFx was $600 with a $25 shipping so the $100 difference plus the $30 shipping difference.

Not yet, just have it on preorder still.

Oh. I wouldn't necessarily count on their shipping estimate to be accurate. They WAY underestimated my XM Hulk... By 50lbs lol. KA shield they are giving a nice hefty weight to off the bat, but you never know and they don't know until they get it in.

Oh. I wouldn't necessarily count on their shipping estimate to be accurate. They WAY underestimated my XM Hulk... By 50lbs lol. KA shield they are giving a nice hefty weight to off the bat, but you never know and they don't know until they get it in.
Cool, good to know. I wouldn't mind it being around the eFx quote.

Back