Prop King Arts 1:1 Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly! That's why I'm asking for clarification from those who have used BBTS. All I've heard is that they will charge you without notice. I'm hoping the POL is a way around that.

I've used Pile of Loot a couple of times. Anything that is in stock when you order will be charged and put in your POL. If it is a Pre-Order, when it comes in it will be charged and put in your POL. The 180 days is how long you have to hold your POL before they ship, regardless if you're waiting on other pre-orders. I would assume the 10 days has to do with if you are just pre ordering an item and not using POL and don't have a cc on file. You need a credit card on file if you are using Pile of Loot.

Pile of Loot is not a way around an immediate charge. I know from experience. I get an e-mail it's in stock and I've been charged. It's purpose is to save on shipping.

Edit: The 10 days could also mean they tried charging your card on file, but for whatever reason it was declined. I'm fairly certain you need a cc on file for a pre-order anyway.

Yeah I should have clarified... no charge on preorders until it's in stock. No warning though when it comes in.

I've used Pile of Loot a couple of times. Anything that is in stock when you order will be charged and put in your POL. If it is a Pre-Order, when it comes in it will be charged and put in your POL. The 180 days is how long you have to hold your POL before they ship, regardless if you're waiting on other pre-orders. I would assume the 10 days has to do with if you are just pre ordering an item and not using POL and don't have a cc on file. You need a credit card on file if you are using Pile of Loot.

Pile of Loot is not a way around an immediate charge. I know from experience. I get an e-mail it's in stock and I've been charged. It's purpose is to save on shipping.

Edit: The 10 days could also mean they tried charging your card on file, but for whatever reason it was declined. I'm fairly certain you need a cc on file for a pre-order anyway.
Thanks for the info!

I might have only used POL 50 to 100 times. :lol

Here's some more info. Here is your payment page with pile of loot off. It's the same when it's on though:

Preordered Product Summary

Your credit card on file will not be charged until the item(s) arrive and ship.

Why can I only pay by credit card?

New customers may only pay by credit card. If you would like other payment options, please contact customer service.

When using the 'Pile of Loot' feature, or Pre-Ordering, a credit card is required.

I have a friend who is a Prince in Nigeria. I'm wondering if BBTS will allow him to pay on my behalf through Western Union?

Ok I have confirmed with king-arts via email that the wall mounted shields are removable and wearable. As for global quantities, they pointed me to their website which says:

HK and Macau: 100sets for each item
Taiwan: 100sets for each item
China Mainland: 100sets for each item

I've emailed them back again asking about US quantities. I'm awaiting a response.

Ok I have confirmed with king-arts via email that the wall mounted shields are removable and wearable. As for global quantities, they pointed me to their website which says:

HK and Macau: 100sets for each item
Taiwan: 100sets for each item
China Mainland: 100sets for each item

I've emailed them back again asking about US quantities. I'm awaiting a response.

Hannibal, do you have a contact email for them? I can't navigate the website.

Hannibal, do you have a contact email for them? I can't navigate the website.

The website is www.king-arts.com. The email is [email protected]. At first his response was "contact these resellers" and the list he gave was all Chinese resellers. I replied back assertively "wait, you're the manufacturer. You can't tell me if it's removable and the quantities? You literally designed it." They responded back telling me it was removable and how to find the quantities on their site. Still no response from them regarding US quantities. My only worry is that they will be 50,000 of these and/or either the shield or frame is poor quality.

I really like the shine, I know the efx shield is more movie accurate, but The shiny shield in their ad is more appealing IMO and the KA one seems more like the one i want

239.jpg

Back