Killzone: Shadow Fall [PS4]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some footage of low compressed, 60 fps MP gameplay is available to download from Guerilla Games.

Unfortunately, there are limitations to streamed video, and many of the clips and trailers we've released thus far aren't being viewed in the best possible fidelity and framerate.

In order to properly demonstrate the framerate and resolution we achieve in Shadow Fall's multiplayer, we've captured and lightly compressed new footage that we're not offering through a video sharing service. Instead, we ask that you download and locally view the high-resolution, uncompressed footage directly from us.

Please use a video player with hardware acceleration when viewing the footage. We recommend Windows Media Player for Windows users and QuickTime Player for Mac users. Do not use a non-accelerated player (such as VLC Media Player) because the framerate and resolution of this movie are simply too high and will very likely cause choppy playback.

https://killzone.dl.playstation.net/killzone/kzsf_multiplayer/KZSF_HIGHTBITRATE_H264.zip (ZIP archive, 541 MB)

The video you just saw has been captured from a multiplayer match on "The Park" (MP08). The map is based on one of the environments you'll encounter in the single player campaign, situated firmly behind enemy lines near the Visari tribute statue.

As you can probably tell from the footage, Killzone Shadow Fall multiplayer outputs at a native 1080p, rendering uncapped but always targeting 60fps. We're very pleased with how well the game runs, and we can't wait for you to play it come November 15.

I'm glad to see developers aiming for 60 fps. It hasn't been the case most of the time on consoles. They've always settled for 30, but maybe we're seeing a new standard forming now that the hardware has a bit more room for solid visuals and fps.

Thanks for the link; downloaded the 500 mb plus file and it does impress. Never played past first half of Killzone 1 myself, but the footage looks nice

I'm getting a bit tired of FPSs, but Killzone 2 was IMO the best shooter this gen and KZ3 was good enough, so I'm probably getting this.

COD & BF were my 2 favourite FPS's but Killzone does look awesome. The main reason why I want a Ps4 on launch other wise I would of been content to wait a until March/April to pick one up.

COD & BF were my 2 favourite FPS's but Killzone does look awesome. The main reason why I want a Ps4 on launch other wise I would of been content to wait a until March/April to pick one up.
Watch Dogs and Killzone were my two planned launch games, so with watch dogs delayed I just have this. Thought about just canceling my console order but figure I'll want it in February anyhow for infamous.

The last two Killzones had bots too. I played a lot of bot matches in 2.

Really? I don't remember that, but then again I didn't spend too much time playing online with the Killzone games. I prefer to play with people I know and most of my gaming friends were of course playing Call of Duty.

The game is ok, but not my thing, don't really care for it. Just like playing on line with my bro's. And judging by the activity in this thread compared to other threads, I guess I'm not the only one that feels that way.

Back