Killing Them Softly

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i thought the last few mins, basically the last dialogue, was awesome. great ending to the movie.

void, i'd go and see if it you have nothing else you want to watch. but it's not something the cinema will enhance. if you haven't seen dredd yet, go see that instead :)

Yeah not seen Dredd or Lawless yet, so those are first. If I have nothing left to watch, I might check this out.

I enjoyed the end scene/dialogue also but overall the film was too dialogue heavy for my liking.

I enjoyed the end scene/dialogue also but overall the film was too dialogue heavy for my liking.

a lot of it did feel like talking for the sake of talking. especially the gandolfini and australian guy parts. i was glued while they were talking coz the performances were so good, but after the film ended...:dunno

Spoiler Spoiler:

a lot of it did feel like talking for the sake of talking. especially the gandolfini and australian guy parts. i was glued while they were talking coz the performances were so good, but after the film ended...:dunno

Spoiler Spoiler:

Completely agree.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Some really nice looking posters from Mondo :rock

killing-them-softly-poster-mondo.jpg

killing-them-softly-poster-money.jpg

killing-them-softly-poster-simple.jpg

LINCOLN was sold out this afternoon so we saw this. it was pretty good but I guess I just expected more to the story. and does Barack Obama get royalties from this movie? I think he has more screentime than Ray Liotta.:rotfl

Back