Killing Them Softly

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wofford29

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I've been looking forward to this for awhile now, and even though it won't hit until early next year it's finally started filming and here's the first look at Pitt as Jackie. With an amazing cast, a stellar director (Andrew Dominik), and based on the very underrated and gritty mob novel by George Higgins, this could end up being one of the best next year.

4jn9uh.jpg

Re: Cogan's Trade

After seeing The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford I'm definitely looking forward to this.

Either of you know what the deal is with casting on this? Sam Rockwell, Casey Afleck, and Javier Bardem were supposed to be in the cast along with all the other top notch guys listed on IMDB but for whatever reason they aren't listed?

Here's the cast listing on Wiki:

Brad Pitt as Jackie Cogan
James Gandolfini
Sam Rockwell
Richard Jenkins
Bella Heathcote
Vincent Curatola
Ray Liotta
Casey Affleck
Scoot McNairy
Ben Mendelsohn
Linara Washington

No Javier? :dunno

I'm not seeing Javier mentioned among the cast in any of the articles i've seen and Rockwell was supposed to be in it but he's not for some reason. Guess they were considered for a role but it didnt work out or something.

Killer cast, I can't wait to see these bunch together again. Andrew Domink is all good in my books, aside from making TAOJJ one of his favorite movies is Raging Bull :rock

Yeah, this looks and sounds awesome! Plus The Assassination of Jesse James... is high up in my favourite films ever list! I'm definitely gonna check this out!

How strange.

Any further news on the casting then?

Certainly one I am very much looking forward to

Back