Premium Format Killer Croc Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mean I'm not discounting Croc at all. He's still a batman villain. But he's definitely not one of the main heavies for batman. I'd put him up there with Solomon Grundy and Mad Hatter among others. He just doesn't immediately spring to mind for people when thinking of enemies. Hell, the biggest thing that springs to mind for appearances in comics was when he was the king of the sewers and some of his homeless kids/subjects went missing and heven teamed up with batman for the overall bigger story. Granted I don't collect any other bat family comics other than batman so maybe he's had more appearances.

I'm glad he's becoming more popular though. He's definitely a complex character and deserves to be fleshed out more. Hell, if clayface can become a hero/anti-hero then croc can be expanded upon.

Killer croc is the ****. I grew up watching the anime series cartoons and killer croc's story was one of my favs. My top fav. batman villain has to be MR. Freeze. Would love to see SS do a PF version of freeze. Again I am one of those people who doesn't give a **** about Harley Quinn. SS knocked this statue out of the park, my only gripe is that it looks a little small.

I mean I'm not discounting Croc at all. He's still a batman villain. But he's definitely not one of the main heavies for batman. I'd put him up there with Solomon Grundy and Mad Hatter among others. He just doesn't immediately spring to mind for people when thinking of enemies. Hell, the biggest thing that springs to mind for appearances in comics was when he was the king of the sewers and some of his homeless kids/subjects went missing and heven teamed up with batman for the overall bigger story. Granted I don't collect any other bat family comics other than batman so maybe he's had more appearances.

I'm glad he's becoming more popular though. He's definitely a complex character and deserves to be fleshed out more. Hell, if clayface can become a hero/anti-hero then croc can be expanded upon.

I'm not a huge fan of some of the newer villains (e.g. Professor Pyg). I guess they can't all be winners. Croc has always been a favorite of mine. I'm kind of surprised they haven't brought back KGBeast. Since you brought up Clayface...I always thought Batman vs the MudPack would be dynamic statue. (Seems like an oxymoron when I read that over.)

instead of offering rebates and sales on day 1 probably as a way to compete against the heavy competition. Why don't they just reduce their overall pricing as it's obvious they can with this example....At that point I might order it, but since they spit in my face for not being in the great US of A then I'm not ordering it.....lol

I know exactly were your coming from with that. Sideshow seem to not care how much it cost people that order statues from them. As long as it's out the door. About a year ago you could put an estimate in for shipping to Australia. Now you be lucky to get that estimate until after you have finished paying and get the scare of $100 for a small box. Because Sideshow don't give two craps how much it cost for delivery. And who ever they use. SHIPPING COSTS SUCKS FOR THE REST OF US FOLKS OUTSIDE THE USA PERIOD

I know exactly were your coming from with that. Sideshow seem to not care how much it cost people that order statues from them. As long as it's out the door. About a year ago you could put an estimate in for shipping to Australia. Now you be lucky to get that estimate until after you have finished paying and get the scare of $100 for a small box. Because Sideshow don't give two craps how much it cost for delivery. And who ever they use. SHIPPING COSTS SUCKS FOR THE REST OF US FOLKS OUTSIDE THE USA PERIOD

You should come live here. The more the merrier. :)

instead of offering rebates and sales on day 1 probably as a way to compete against the heavy competition. Why don't they just reduce their overall pricing as it's obvious they can with this example....At that point I might order it, but since they spit in my face for not being in the great US of A then I'm not ordering it.....lol

:flag :flag :flag

Blame your own country for the taxes and shipping charges

All work and no photochop make Gomur something something.

killer-croc_zpsfh8mh70z.jpg

Don't give them ideas! :lol

Never understood why the animated croc was gray though.

I'm trying to stay strong. The price tag is keeping me at bay. But if they released a gray variant... oh my.

Good question about BTAS. So many of my visual cues of Batman's rogues come from that show. Maybe the gray skin kept him more tied to humanity visually? Or maybe they just wanted him to be a more rare croc. ;)

WxSYVdP.jpg

Blame your own country for the taxes and shipping charges

Taxes yes but not shipping costs, thats all down to either the courier or the sender! Anything over $1000 you get taxed on straight away. In the UK it doesn't even matter how much it is

I was gonna order next paycheck due to the free shipping and extra points :/

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Tapatalk

Back