Premium Format Killer Croc Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered. Man, someone buy my stuff! lol, And Suicide Squad movie? Yeah no I can't watch that, I haven't had interest in it since the day I saw Joker on ign. It's bad enough as it is that I saw X-Men 3, Spider-Man 3 and Iron Man 3. Now those memories can never be erased. Not letting that happen again ha.

From what I recall of the new 52 croc (I'm much too lazy to dig through my singles to find the issues where he and Batman team up), This PFF is actually pretty close to that design.

Surprised there offering incentives so early, must of had poor sales on day 1 pre-order, or was this offer given on day 1?

Even though I'm not feeling the pose and whatnot, it's still a pretty cool looking croc... but at $500+, even with the $52 in free points, is still to much, for me anyways...

instead of offering rebates and sales on day 1 probably as a way to compete against the heavy competition. Why don't they just reduce their overall pricing as it's obvious they can with this example....At that point I might order it, but since they spit in my face for not being in the great US of A then I'm not ordering it.....lol

instead of offering rebates and sales on day 1 probably as a way to compete against the heavy competition. Why don't they just reduce their overall pricing as it's obvious they can with this example....At that point I might order it, but since they spit in my face for not being in the great US of A then I'm not ordering it.....lol

several reasons why

1) Cash is king

2) Rewards means redemption on other products therefore encouraging return customers

3) Those that use rewards to purchase item lose out on double the points had they not used rewards (go back to point 1)

4) They should subsidize Canadians with free shipping as well... we are pretty much adjacent to the States..

several reasons why

1) Cash is king

2) Rewards means redemption on other products therefore encouraging return customers

3) Those that use rewards to purchase item lose out on double the points had they not used rewards (go back to point 1)

4) They should subsidize Canadians at least with free shipping... I mean we are pretty much adjacent to the States..
Spot on sir! Great post.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Most people are buying Croc because they have the other Batman villain pfs. Doubt there's people buying him because they have a strong connection to the character.

Plus Croc is more of a second tier Rogues Gallery character.

I think these days it's a little harder to tell what would be considered second tier, and a lot of that is due to a generation of kids who grew up with BTAS. Prior the mid early 90s' the top villains were always Joker, Penguin, Two-Face, Riddler, and Catwoman. Four out of five of those primarily due to their popularity on the 60s' tv show. These days are different. Catwoman is regarded as more of an anti-hero, and nobody really cares about Riddler. Penguin's had a slight comeback because of the Robin Lord Taylor's portrayal on Gotham. I think more fans are really interested in Joker, Two-Face, Harley, Poison Ivy, Scarecrow, Mr. Freeze, and yes Killer Croc. Croc's appeal stems more from the fact that he's visually interesting and he poses a more physical threat to Batman. When you actually stop and think about it we've seen a lot of Killer Croc in figures, stories, games etc. etc. Personally I prefer Croc to Bane. Over the years since they clashed in the comics (Knightfall) Croc has become more menacing and Bane's become more of a pusscake.

yeah only reason that I would want this is to be a completist for the batman line. I really had no clue who this was until ssc announced him....

Most people are buying Croc because they have the other Batman villain pfs. Doubt there's people buying him because they have a strong connection to the character.

Yes, Croc is a B or C rated villain. Just getting more known from the Arkham game.

Awesome we have him tho!

Back