Premium Format Killer Croc Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I personally like the Prime1 version because of the size of the piece (albeit it's in the 1/3 space) and I feel like it represents the character (although people have already argued it depends on what reference we're using as his size seems to be different all the time). I sometimes feel like strength reliant villains need to be bigger than the hero and it looks cool / more threatening (ie. Killer Croc in Arkham Asylum).

View attachment 288062

Yeah ... would be cool to have the Prime 1 piece, but I have the P 1 Arkham Knight Batman on flex .... no room for two 1/3 statues!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Purchased a collectible after a long time. Had $180 in Reward points and spent it on Croc. Really liked the overall look of him. Was in a dilemma between Croc and Bane. The price tag helped.

Purchased a collectible after a long time. Had $180 in Reward points and spent it on Croc. Really liked the overall look of him. Was in a dilemma between Croc and Bane. The price tag helped.

I faced the same choice between Croc and Bane. I dropped my points on Bane. I like both characters but Bane holds a slight edge for me personally.

It's a tough one. But my edge would go to Bane also. This Killer Croc is a must if you can get him. Does anyone even remember the SSC killer Croc?

It's a tough one. But my edge would go to Bane also. This Killer Croc is a must if you can get him. Does anyone even remember the SSC killer Croc?

That would be a big yes. He is my anticipated release for this year. Love me some Killer Croc!

"I threw a rock at him..."

That would be a big yes. He is my anticipated release for this year. Love me some Killer Croc!

"I threw a rock at him..."

Lol. That killer Croc looks really good. Especially the switch out head. Simply can't wait to see review on him

I won him and honestly have no clue where I'll end up putting him when he starts to ship. I might actually have to store him until I can make room.

I won him and honestly have no clue where I'll end up putting him when he starts to ship. I might actually have to store him until I can make room.

Congrats do a review when you have it in hand! I just love that switch out head sculpt!

That's awesome. Sideshow contest?

Yeah. The contest they have when they preview a piece the week before it goes up for PO. Aka. I've been entering those website contests practically every week for something like 10 years and I never ever thought I would win one of those.

Yeah. The contest they have when they preview a piece the week before it goes up for PO. Aka. I've been entering those website contests practically every week for something like 10 years and I never ever thought I would win one of those.

10 years lol. I've been entering those same contests about the same time lol

Lol. I figured, but wanted to be sure. I didn't know people won those.

Damn this hasn't sold out yet?! Only 750 I would've thought it'd be gone by now. Especially with the price pretty low by today's standards.

Back