Kier Valkyrie of the Dead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prototypes are different from production pieces, more often than not.
That's a prototype, you can tell by the fact that it has a **** ton of details and a perfect paint app that 99% you won't see on the finished piece, not with that accuracy.
Chances are that the prototype had the removable mask and a single head, while for production they'll opt for the two head to prevent scratching.

It's not just to prevent damage or scratching. In order to get the desired effect of shadow with the mask on they needed to paint around her eyes darker. Two heads are necessary for this. If they were only using one head, they wouldn't be able to get the extra shadow using the paint.

Guys I'm seriously considering selling my Kier print.

I really wanted a matching set with Geth but I can't see it happening now so thinking I could put the sale of the Kier print towards my other statues so would anyone be interested if I do put it up for sale?

Neil

What did they do to her eyes..........

View attachment 160526

She still looks sexy, kinda got a Pris from Blade Runner vide

1982-blade-runner_2065289i.jpg

Guys I'm seriously considering selling my Kier print.

I really wanted a matching set with Geth but I can't see it happening now so thinking I could put the sale of the Kier print towards my other statues so would anyone be interested if I do put it up for sale?

Neil

I'm interested in purchasing!

im also selling my kier print if someone else was interested. USA only. but message me, not looking to get a ton like ebay, just need to make space for xialls print...lol

I'm interested in the Kier prints whether framed or not ! PM me if you have one for sale

For all my complaining about the height I actually placed an order for her today :slap

I was messing around on the website the other day after I realized I had a $25 gift card from the spirit pack when I got a pop up for a 10% off discount on her. I got the email but had all kinds of problems getting it work but customer service helped me out today and I got the $40 off. Very excited. And...I still have my $25 COTD gift card which I'm thinking of using on Siren. Looks like I'm going in on COTD. Statue Gods help me :pray:

Back