Kier Valkyrie of the Dead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone elses final flex pay get pushed back to Nov?

"Our FlexPay schedules are designed to coincide with the item's arrival into our warehouse, so that the final payment is charged and your item ships out to you as soon as we take possession of it. However, delays do occur periodically in production or transport schedules that require us to alter your original payment plan.

Please note that we have had to adjust your payment plan to the new schedule shown below. We recommend that you print this email out as a reminder of the new changes and make sure that funds are available accordingly. Your personalized schedule can also be found in your electronic calendar found in your online account."

Another stupid delay email. I'll be surprised if I get this by Christmas. Right now I'm planning on it being my first PF of 2016.

I'm glad this is the last statue from the line I'm getting. At this rate they'll have this line complete in about a decade.

Yeah these delays really can take the wind outta your sails. Ill probably cancel Siren but not until she's delayed (Inevitably) so I get my NRD back.

Got my NRD refunded to my bank account. Strange though that usually when they delay and I ask for my NRD to be transferred to another piece, they've been gladly doing it for me. This time, they told me I couldnt, but would refund it to my bank account. Okaaay. :slap You would think they'd want to keep my nrd placed on one of their items. I think Kristie is new to ssc customer service. :lol

Yeah these delays really can take the wind outta your sails. Ill probably cancel Siren but not until she's delayed (Inevitably) so I get my NRD back.

She has been delayed, from June 2015 to Nov 2015, she will probably get released June 2016.

These COTD pieces should all have an ES kept under 1000, the high ES and high detailing mean they will all take about 19 months to be released.
Xiall and Cleopsis will probably be out in 2019.

Hell, Conan PF has a total 1000ES and it's taking nearly 2 years to be released... that is, if they don't move it again.

Back