Kier Valkyrie of the Dead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope this turns out great. I passed on QotD, didn't care for the end result. This will probably be my only CotD statue if it turns out as great as it could.

Yeah I didn't think the queen actually executed as well. I'm really tempted to get Siren I think she has a lot of potential and the paint scheme seems low risk

Delayed again!! BOOO! :gah:

"Thank you for your pre-order of the Valkyrie of the Dead - Kier - Court of the Dead Premium Format Figure (300372)
We are working hard on your hand crafted item and wanted to update you on the arrival status of your item. We originally expected delivery of this item into our warehouse between October and December 2015. However, with the updated information provided to us by our production team, this item is expected to arrive between November and December 2015.

Hopefully I'm wrong. In 10-15 years when all these Court of the Dead statues are finished, someone's going to have a great display.

Hopefully I'm wrong. In 10-15 years when all these Court of the Dead statues are finished, someone's going to have a great display.

Yup lucky person whoever that is. :lol

I sold Queen cause I just wasn't about it, I will be getting Kier and the new Dead Protector. I'm getting very selective about these CoTD. Rather get any supernatural stuff from ARH (well, cause they have removable tops :naughty :p)

Seems a bit odd that SSC in-house creations such as these amazing works are basically MIA... The long wait has sucked all the thunder out of collecting them....I was really stoked 2 years ago... I wonder if in the next 2 years SSC will still be previewing the line at SCC and online! Don't get me wrong the designs are great.. I did view the Queen and after seeing her in person, it was a total pass for me.. I hope they all don't turn out like that...:( I still have hopes for the Reaper Gen. ver2.. but I may be to old to lift it once it comes out..:)

Agree 100%. Pretty bad they leaked a new character and we have only seen one completed piece.

And we aren't going to see another piece from this collection until Nov-Dec. It's a bummer these aren't releasing as quickly as was expected when I first preordered them. Who knows what the fate of the line will be but I'm in for as long as they make these.

Quality over quantity any day, but this is fairly silly. :) The Red Death isn't even out is he?

Back