Kier Valkyrie of the Dead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cannot wait, easily my most anticipated of the line. Gorgeous and badass all in one, I love it.

300372_press16.jpg

Just noticed all the details in the flame on the Skull, that is unreal

Going to be soooo good in hand

Cannot wait

Just noticed all the details in the flame on the Skull, that is unreal

Going to be soooo good in hand

Cannot wait
That is the most impressive aspect to this statue... wait. It is that beautifully menacing gaze. Hold on, that imposing mask...Yep, that is it. Nah, those blood soaked limbs. Wicked! Then again, that hauntingly pale skin... chilling.

Seriously, this statue is good from head to toe. There isn't a flaw on it!

Dang I went to wl for the print hopefully I see convert but I can see this going like mondo posters it's being flipped for double the price wouldn't be surprised these start popping in marketplace.

-1 sideshow not offering it first to people whom po kier.

I got waitlisted for the print at 1:15. It stinks having a job, lol. I had plans to dedicate an entire hallway to the prints and statues. However, I don't plan on doing an incomplete set. If anyone here preordered and doesn't want theirs, I would be very happy to purchase for up to $100 plus shipping. The U.S. collectors were at work or driving to work when this went up. This felt like the old days of Sideshow with the Friday preorders that would shut down the site. I know some people long for those days, but I am not one of them. Dang it.

Nah, they still had their exclusives. Although Thor's was worthless, Lobo's EX was pretty good.
Those were originally planned as the EXs then we got shafted because they realized they could make money selling them separately

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I consider the print to be the "exclusive" version of the PF, even though you don't have to order the statue that it comes with. And that's pretty cool considering the insanely low ES of the prints and what will no doubt be an insanely high statue ES.

So to me its:

Exclusive Kier (ES 150) (with print)
Regular Kier (ES 3000+)
This is exactly what I was thinking of well so I ordered the print unframed. I had enough points saved to cover the print and I will preorder the statue from AE to save $. I am a happy camper.

I consider the print to be the "exclusive" version of the PF, even though you don't have to order the statue that it comes with. And that's pretty cool considering the insanely low ES of the prints and what will no doubt be an insanely high statue ES.

So to me its:

Exclusive Kier (ES 150)

500266-kier-call-of-the-forsaken-valkyrie-013.jpg

Regular Kier (ES 3000+)

preview_ValkyrePFv021.jpg

good idea Khev, can make the art print and the statue with same number. No.12 art print with No.12 statue , it make it real EX.

Beautiful. Ordered.

Kinda wish the Queen was as well done. She's pretty, but Kier's print digs a bit deeper.
Yeah man her print is on a completely* different level then the others. It's cause it looks like a painting as opposed to a Bishoujo pinup

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

With the beautiful art print and the statue, I feel Kier is going to end up being one of Sideshow’s greatness properties ever.

300372_press05.jpg

Back