Kier Valkyrie of the Dead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would be shady, If I ordered and was told its sold out or had to WL and there were a couple on the side... :chase

Exactly. I am an artist too and I also sell limited art prints, and when I limit them to 150, that's the exact number of prints available. All the defect ones are destroyed. That's the point of limiting it.

Exactly. I am an artist too and I also sell limited art prints, and when I limit them to 150, that's the exact number of prints available. All the defect ones are destroyed. That's the point of limiting it.

I meant by I would keep number 1-3 for myself and for family members etc. I don't make anymore past the limited number.

Makes sense :thud: with that said, i had zero interest in cotd until this statue popped up on the website yesturday, such a cool pose and look to it :)

Probably the same can be said by a lot. SDCC made a lot of fans for Kier. I am interested in QoTD only as a rival for Kier. I'm skipping everything else.

I was nt interested either until Kier arrived, that face :drool
I got the print but I may get only one companion piece, her sister angel :pray: but if not then Death Lord Sup.
Yup that's just about everyone getting Kier lol I'm in that boat as well
I just spoke to Customer Service and they said it only works on , Siren, Red Death, and Qotd.

Also, I want to add: I know a lot of you guys bag on Sideshow's customer service, but I personally think they have been great. They have given me 3 replacement parts no problem. Also they transferred both my wonder woman and superman NRD to Kier no problem... On top of that, they offered me the sold out Kier print for my troubles! Not for free of course, but I bought that too.
They've always been amazing with ne
So now the limited number of the print is.. 151?
No surprised. They dropped Thor's ES by 250 so....

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Yeah, I would almost guarantee that they do this for everything they make.

Well, they seem to have quite a lot of complaints on their stuffs.. Give extra art print as a bonus to make complaining customers happy, and that means there's only about.. 16 actual print for sale. That's why it sold out really fast.

just kiddin.
Maybe true though.

If that's the case they should let those of us who thought we couldn't use them on this statue, apply it to our p.o.'s.

typically in art print the first 1-10 and the very last print are your best for your value. thats right the very last one is graded the same as 1-10. others will pay odd money for the favorite numbers.

Back