Kier Valkyrie of the Dead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With proper matting and everything? Not that I've ever seen, but hey if you've got the custom frame hookup more power to you. By all means save some cash and have it done yourself.
Michaels has sales every once in a while
If you bought it framed it's probably going to cost a lot more to ship, too. There's also the breakage thing to consider. Poster tubes is the way to go, plus I prefer my taste when framing prints, over someone else.
Yeah man totally with you on that

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Gonna look fantastic.

500266-kier-call-of-the-forsaken-valkyrie-013.jpg

Wow that looks amazing. This pic convinced me to order

I bought the Art Work but was too slow on the Frame. It sold out so Unframed is fine. Next one I will buy a frame.
Edit: A frame came in stock so I ordered! :yess: That was quick!

If you bought it framed it's probably going to cost a lot more to ship, too. There's also the breakage thing to consider. Poster tubes is the way to go, plus I prefer my taste when framing prints, over someone else.

Its not my job to get it here safely, that's Sideshow's. If it breaks I'll just return it for a free replacement. But I'm not telling anyone that framed from SSC is the way to go. If you have impeccable taste and know where to shop, yeah absolutely do it yourself. But I've got about 8 rolled prints that I didn't get framed because I was waiting for the right time and money and so on and there they sit, rolled up for years. I figure if I'm going to bite the bullet I want to hang this sucker on the wall without second guessing my frame selecting abilities the moment it arrives.

Lmao Khev I have like 20 prints from over a year ago that I've been too lazy to finish framing

Its not my job to get it here safely, that's Sideshow's. If it breaks I'll just return it for a free replacement. But I'm not telling anyone that framed from SSC is the way to go. If you have impeccable taste and know where to shop, yeah absolutely do it yourself. But I've got about 8 rolled prints that I didn't get framed because I was waiting for the right time and money and so on and there they sit, rolled up for years. I figure if I'm going to bite the bullet I want to hang this sucker on the wall without second guessing my frame selecting abilities the moment it arrives.

I'm with you here I'd loved to have got it framed but living in the wrong country is a total PITA...the shipping would be a killer & I dread to think what that would end up like when it got here :panic:

I'll have to find a really good local framer for this & hopefully I can get something I like but unframed was really the only option for me

Neil

Lmao Khev I have like 20 prints from over a year ago that I've been too lazy to finish framing

Yep, I knew that if I ordered this unframed I'd just add it to the stack of rolled tubes and that'd be it. :lol

Looks like the framed version is sold out but you can still buy unframed. I wonder how many of the 150 were set aside with frames. Regardless I'm actually surprised, I would have thought the cheaper one would disappear the quickest.

Yep, I knew that if I ordered this unframed I'd just add it to the stack of rolled tubes and that'd be it. :lol

Looks like the framed version is sold out but you can still buy unframed. I wonder how many of the 150 were set aside with frames. Regardless I'm actually surprised, I would have thought the cheaper one would disappear the quickest.
Usually I find that framed versions of popular prints go first

WOW just waitlisted :lol Chances are about 0% converting but damn I wasn't expecting a sellout THAT fast! :(

WOW just waitlisted :lol Chances are about 0% converting but damn I wasn't expecting a sellout THAT fast! :(

I'm not surprised the print went quick. I am surprised the framed version did given we didn't know what the frame is made of, if it's glass or acrylic, is it UV treated, and the mounting process. It looked really good framed up. I bought an unframed Kier and Ivy.

Same here. I was too busy with work when this went up for PO, and when I finally had time to check I had to WL. I also feel like there is almost no chance of a conversion. If so, I may just pass on all of the COTD prints. I don't really want an incomplete set.

Back