Kier Valkyrie of the Dead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully she will be around when Red Death or the Queen are released in order to use the code.

The back of the card states it can be used on select Court of the Dead collectible statues. Maybe Kier is not one of the select COTD statues.

It can be. The code expires on December, that means another COTD is coming for PO or I won't be able to use it at all.

No way I'm preordering yet. The Queen hasn't sold out in a year and the Siren has been sitting for what, six months now with a TBD ES? I think I'll keep my $40 and will pull the trigger sometime next year. The print will be a nice placeholder until then.

Order her using some Reward points. My Birthday is August 23rd. So this will be a great gift to myself. :dance

Before I jump on board and order this, there isn't an exclusive version right??? Because when I put in the '1' after the product sku in the url it takes me to a page that says enter in password, just curious ... :) thanks mates

Probably the same can be said by a lot. SDCC made a lot of fans for Kier. I am interested in QoTD only as a rival for Kier. I'm skipping everything else.

I was nt interested either until Kier arrived, that face :drool
I got the print but I may get only one companion piece, her sister angel :pray: but if not then Death Lord Sup.

It's not letting me use the code from my COTD Allegiance Package, is that normal?

I just spoke to Customer Service and they said it only works on , Siren, Red Death, and Qotd.

Also, I want to add: I know a lot of you guys bag on Sideshow's customer service, but I personally think they have been great. They have given me 3 replacement parts no problem. Also they transferred both my wonder woman and superman NRD to Kier no problem... On top of that, they offered me the sold out Kier print for my troubles! Not for free of course, but I bought that too.

I just spoke to Customer Service and they said it only works on , Siren, Red Death, and Qotd.

Also, I want to add: I know a lot of you guys bag on Sideshow's customer service, but I personally think they have been great. They have given me 3 replacement parts no problem. Also they transferred both my wonder woman and superman NRD to Kier no problem... On top of that, they offered me the sold out Kier print for my troubles! Not for free of course, but I bought that too.

So now the limited number of the print is.. 151?

I think that they always reserve some to the side. For statues and whatever. I know I do this with prints that I sell of my art.

Back